1

Chan's POV:
I was at a party with my friends drinking and checking boys out since im gay.I broke up with a guy named Jeongin like two weeks ago and I kinda miss him."Chan look who's coming.." Minho said with a bitch look.I looked where Minho said and i saw a guy with black crop top and with black jeans.It was Jeongin my eyed widened open when i saw him.

I looked towards Jisung cause it was his house party."Sorry Hyung.." Jisung said and started laughing nervously.I grabbed a beer bottle and started drinking cause i had to ignore Jeongin but it was impossible I kept looking at him again and again.

I went to the barnista and told her that i want another beer bottle.She went to grab one for me and when I looked back at Jeongin he was dancing with a tall long haired guy who had his arms around Jeongin's waist.The barnista gave me the bottle and Minho patted my back.

I rolled my eyes and then suddenly saw Jeongin going towards the bathroom."Oh i have to go to the bathroom" i said and went towards the bathroom just to see Jeongin.I went inside the bathroom and Jeongin was fixing himself.He turned around to look at me and his eyes widened open.

"Hey" i said."Oh Chan how long" he gave me a smile.I couldn't resist to check him out while he was standing infront of me."So you found someone new?" I asked acting like i havent been looking at him."Oh well I came with a guy and we aren't a couple yet" he replied."Ohh ok" i said."I thought you knew it cause someone was looking at me the whole time.." he said.

"Well its not my fault that you look so good" when i said that he smirk came out of nowhere."So i look good?" He said with a seductive voice and he came closer towards me.I wasn't looking at his eyes now i was only looking at his beautiful face.

One of my hands went to Jeongin's waist wanting him more close to me.Jeongin was my weakness and he knew that.One of his hands went to my chest petting it with love.He told me that I should relax cause i was getting turned on by him.

"Oh Channie we should not do anything we are exes" his soft voice was driving me crazy i want him so much.He was passing his fingers by my hair and that drove me crazy.I didn't hesitate and kissed him.

A small sigh came out if his mouth.I felt him resist but he accepted me after a few seconds being needy for me.

I forgot how his kisses was,his soft lips and my tongue fighting with his tongue.He was getting close to me and moaning.He pulled away "Lets go in one of the rooms?" His seducing voice was everything.

Me and him were going in a room having our lips connected and Jeongin passing his fingers by my hair.I opened a room door which was a big room.I locked the door and carried Jeongin and sat on my bed.He was sitting on my lap and he kissed me and bit my lip.

I went to his neck kissing and sucking it and he was letting out moans that i loved to hear."Chris...mmm...make me yours...i want you" He said and my mind knew what i had to do.I unzipped his pants taking everything off him while he was unbuttoning my shirt.

I took off my pants and everything else.I opened a drawer and took out a condom.Jeongin was getting excited.I put on the condom on my member and slowly started putting inside Jeongin's entrance.The whole room was full with moans and everything.

I kept moving and he told me to stop.I got confused and then suddenly he started moving instead of me.While he was moaning and moving I started licking his neck and I found his soft part that made him moan super loud and i loved it.

He was getting horny so he pushed me on the bed and continued moving on me.I changed position with him and i got on him and started licking his whole body.He had his arms around my back.I grabbed his hands and started moving into his entrance.

"Dont stop please.." he said while enjoying it.I kept going and then I started going faster that turned him more on.He suddenly changed position and he started licking my nipples while moving on my member super fast.I started moaning by his actions but i loved them i loved Jeongin.

He was thrusting me on me super fast and i found his spot that made him moan super loud "fuck over here" he said being all sweaty.He stopped moving and got off me.I sat down and pulled him between my legs.I started massaging his nipples and kissing them.

He suddenly took off the condom off my member and he started sucking it.It felt super good.He kept going up and down.

"Fuck Jeongin i love everything about you"

I live for Chanin❤️😼