1-Happened Dream

LUCKY'S POV

I saw a bright blury light coming towards me and saw a beautiful woman floating with colourful wings. She wiped the tears in my face.

The woman extended her right hand in front of me and I gladly took it with my right hand. She smiled at me and glance beside her and that's when I notice, a small girl with a sky blue dress and purple eyes smiling at my direction. I can't properly see her face because the girl is behind the woman, peeking at my direction.

I think she's 7 yrs. old like me! I thought.

I once again look at the woman and she said. "Hi boy, why are you here, in the forest?"

"I got lost." I cried and covered my face with my two small hands.

This is embarrising, a girl seeing me cry! I thought.

"Well you're lucky! We will get you back to where you came from." The woman said to me. I laughed.

"Are you okay, boy? Did I say something funny?" She asked me, curious and still smiling at my direction.

"No ma'am it's just that you said my name in an adjective way of saying it..." I said still laughing.

"What name?" The woman asked.

"Lucky..." I said smiling at her now.

"Ohh...I get it, you're name is Lucky. Well you're smart Lucky, I'll give you that." She said.

"Now, where is this house of yours so we could take you back home..." The woman said.

"My house is at *********. The only house and fences that is colour white and has a very beautiful garden at the frontyard and at the backyard. Has a Terrace and two trees that has a swing in between the two." I said.

"Okay, Lucky. Let's go." she said and lend me a hand. I wiped my tears and held her hand with my right. We three, walked in the same pace and talked about Funny things.

"Okay, Lucky. We're here." She said.

"Will this be the last time we will meet?" I said looking at the two of them, hopeful.

"Hmmm....." She put her thumb and pointing finger under her chin.

"You're gonna find out for yourself, boy." She said, messing my hair with her left hand.

"Okay...bye thanks for bringing me back here."

"Anytime, boy." We heard noises in the house.

"Okay, boy see you..."

"Byebye..." The girl said and they waived at me.

"Bye see you soon!"

I then turned my back to go in the house but then I remembered, I turned again to were they were standing.

"What's your name?" I asked but they were gone.

"Luke! Where are you, son!" I heard my daddy's voice somewhere.

"Dad I'm here!" I shouted at him. I looked around.

Where could they be? I thought.