17 The OTP ( one true pair)

Thank you so much for completing the  target of Ohprema for the first time. 😍😍

It means a lot to me and keep showering you love towards the story. Enjoy reading!!

Vote target:10

****
Fathima started to get worried as she got signs that something is wrong between Rocky and Reena.

She confirmed about it when she saw Reena shout in anger at the kids as they were chanting rocky's name.

And today , she asked the cook to make lunch for Rocky and refused to take it to the mines with her to the driver. He also mentioned it that it was Rocky's order to bring her with him during the lunch.

But she also refused it even after knowing that it was Rocky's order.

She thought to talk with her about the issue later. She felt that they were a lovely couple and will be more stronger if they remain together.

****
Reena watched as flowers were brought to kgf in trunks followed by another truck with various things in the evening.

What's happening here?

She immediately went to meet Fathima ma and  started to asked her.

" Actually beti, Rocky had organised a function for shanthi, these are for its decorations"

Reena looked amazed at the statement. All this for the little girl. How sweet!

Shut up , he ignored you , you can't melt easily Reena , he need to pay .

For two days she is maintaining the ignore game with him and felt as if she was punishing him harsher than required.

She never wished him good morning, never  sat  beside him for dinner, refused to cook for him and even replied to his questions with one word answer and avoid to start any conversation with him.

The only time she would see him properly was when he was asleep. She slept early as Rocky was busy these days with the expansion of kgf .

She slept thinking about him and tomorrow's function.

Once she came to know about shanthi's function she  had asked farmaan to buy her a dress from the shops in the evening when he went to the office.  He brought her a silk skirt and blouse of red and white combination.

" Farmaan , one minute" she called him once more.
" Do you need anything else bhabhi?"

" No farmaan , I actually wanted to ask about your bhaiya "

" Actually, to be frank bhabhi, Bhai had skipped his lunch for two days also bhabhi not only Bhai , even I'm Missing your handmade food.

I think that I haven't thanked you enough for that day ."

" You don't worry about it farmaan , I'll take care of it" .

Rocky is purposefully skipping his lunch. Reena felt guilty as Rocky is doing all these due to her ignorance.

She might hate his actions but the love for him is always two steps ahead. She can't see him hurting himself.

*****

The next day Reena woke up early in the morning and got ready in a red lehenga and went to check the arrangements for the function.