chapter 1

Sunday May 31st

Have you ever felt the day when you just want to scream and ripe your hair out, hi I'm Hailey and I'm having one of those days in NYC. It all started when my mom said that we we're moving and I was going to have a little brother well that was September 31st and my little brother Austin is totally annoying and I'm stuck with him for until I get married and move out.

Monday June 1st

When I got to school I met this girl in my class and her name is Elizabeth horan and asked her if she was related to niall horan and she said yes I'm his sister and its very nice to meet you, Hailey do you want to be friends and come over tonight and sleep over, sure I would love to just let me text my mom and see if I can, great I will see if my limo driver can pick us up with niall so you can meet him, OK  my mom said 'that will be fine and have fun xoxo' great my limo driver said "that will be fine i will pick you up in 15 minutes mrs.horan" awesome we get to go early.

15 minutes later

OK Elizabeth who is the girl this time, niall this is hailey, it is so nice to meet you niall hey since your new would you like to sit next to me, i would love to. niall are you hitting on another one of my friends. yes but this ones beautiful, oh thanks. so will you go out with me, niall i would love to go out with you.