Larry Stylinson Oneshot

It's About 5:30 In The Morning And I Just Woke Up From A Dream...

About Larry.

So I've Decided To Share It With You Guys.

----------------------------------------

Have you ever had a fight that was just catastrophic? One were words were spit at each other and clenched fist were visible. One were no one knows the answers to the questions of why, how, when.

Why did we fight?

How did it turn into something like this?

When did our relationship start turn into a downhill drop?

But what about the questions that we ask ourselves as we cool down, take a breather and just analyze how fucked up everything is?

Why was I even mad?

Is he going to forgive me?

Did he mean those things?

Your thoughts are spinning, your rationality is thrown out of the window, and your mind is flooded with all the good things.

The ones that make you forget the bad.

The memories that are saved into Kodak cameras.

The faces and laughs you shared.

Everything else thrown aside like forgotten chores as you try and pick up the pieces. The things that have scattered as you let everything fall apart.

As you sit next to a packed suitcase, your mind clouded with hate, sadness, and hurt.

But the biggest emotion of them all, masked by rage and contempt.

The one that counts the most, forgotten and unwelcome in your attempt to forget.

Forget fighting.

Forget him.

Forget Love.

But when the damage is done, the dust settled, and your looking at the disaster you call life, you want to go back and change everything.

You want a 'redo'.

A playback.

A timeout.

You want the object of your hate.

You want him.

And the tears spilling from your eyes only confirm that as you get up shakily, your mind finally clear as the only image you see is him.

Earlier~

Louis' POV

"Why Does It Even Matter? Is It Really Even That Big Of A Deal?" I question, as I try to catch up with a seething Harry climbing ferociously up the stairs to our flat.

"Does It Fucking Matter?! Do My Fucking Feelings Even Matter To You Anymore?" Harry throws back at me, his voice shaking with rage and hurt.

"Harry Now Your Just Being Ridiculous, Getting Worked Up Over This."

"Im Being Ridiculous?!" Harry's yells, finally managing to get the key in the lock with shaky fingers.

"What About Having Your Tongue Shoved Down That Girls Throat, How Fucking Ridiculous Was That?" Harry was screaming now as he slammed his keys on the counter and turned to face me.

"Harry You Know That Was A Mistake I Was Just Ma-"

"Or What About When You Tried To Bring Her Home, Saying That I Should Just Move Out Because She Was Moving In? Is That What You Want Lou? Because Ill Start Packing." Harry sobbed out, racing to our room and locking the door behind him.

"Harry Stop." I raced after him, only to be met by a door.

I could hear him shuffling around in the room, drawers opening and

closing.

"Harry Please Just Stop. Let Me Talk Please Haz." I tried reasoning him into opening the door, tears welling up in my own eyes as I thought about Harry leaving me.

I heard a zip and the next thing I knew I was being pushed out of the door frame and against the opposite wall.

"Your Right To Call Me That Is Gone." Harry growled, pushing harder against my shoulders with his grip.

"I Love You," I whimpered, trying to get out of his bruising grip so I could show him how much I did love him.

"No. You Don't." His voice had reached a scary husk and I scolded myself for getting turned on.

"Ye-yes Yes I Do Har-Harry." I stuttered as his eyes darkened with hate.

"You Can't Even Say It Without Sounding Unsure." He said mockingly, his eyes clouding over with a wave of sadness before turning into a raging green as he picked up the suitcase that lied abandoned on the floor until now.

"Stop Harry!" I wailed, my hands flying out with lighting speed to catch the edge of the suitcase.

He spun around to look at me and I finally thought I had gotten to him before his fist connected with my cheek and I was sent flying down the hall.

His face seemed shocked and held up his hand, obviously oblivious to his strength.

"I Fucking Loved You Louis.

I Fucking Love You," Harry voice broke and he turned back around sharply, tightening his grip on the suitcase and waking for the stairs that led to our front door.

I held my, now throbbing cheek as a sob erupted from my throat. I flinched as the door slammed and my body jerked forward. My mind was still trying to comprehend the words that left his mouth as my legs unwillingly scrambled down the hall and down the steps. I finally realized what I was doing as I flung open the door, not bothering to close it as I raced to the parking lot on the other side of the building.

I disregarded the rain that was coming down in buckets as I finally reached the lot. I raced quickly to the spot in which I knew Harry always liked to park the car and kept running as I saw wet curls sticking to his beautiful face.

I quickened my run and made it to the car right as he slammed the back door, having just put in his suitcase.

"Harry Please Stop," I screamed, voice cracking as he froze in place.

"Louis. Go. Away." He growled through clenched teeth and once again I scolded myself for finding it unbearably attractive.

"No." I responded, my voice coming out stronger than I thought it would.

"Go. Away."

"No." I said, stepping forward

"Louis I Told You Already I Don't Lo- Mph!" I leaped at him from my space a couple feet away and connected our lips. He gripped my arms pushing me back but I quickly knotted my hands in his wet curls, making it impossible.

I continued to kiss his unresponsive lips moving roughly, trying to get any reaction from him. I tugged harshly at his curls and he moaned into my mouth, finally giving me the much needed response I was hoping for before I was turned and pushed up against the wet car, his lips moving feverishly fast against my own.

I took a quick breath before pushing his lips back on mine and pulling his hair harder, extracting beautiful moans from the younger boy.

"I Love You Hazza," I said quickly, fastening my lips onto his neck and sucking a bruise beside his Adam's apple, knowing I will be there tomorrow.

"I Love You Tooo," He moaned as I nibbled on the freshly sucked hickey.

"Let's Go Home Haz." I whispered into his ear lovingly.

"Take Me Home Boo."

----------------------------------------

So I Just Now Realized That I Used Take Me Home In This Without Even Realizing It. I Hope You Liked It. Please Vote, Comment, And Fan If You Want More Or If You Just Like Voting, Commenting, And Fanning!