chapter 11

ROSE'S pov

The only thing I felt right now is nervousness, I'm very nervous. What if he didn't like what I'm wearing. Khloe is an impossible girl.

After doing the finishing touch of my make up, I picked up my phone and dail his number.

He picked up after the 4th ring

"Hello" he said with what  his usual husky voice

"H-hello...Nick, pls h-help me" I cried

"What happened?" He asked in a panic tone

"Come home...I need your help or else I will die..." I cried again

"I'm coming..I'm on my way" I heard a ding sound in the other end

Ohh shit, he's inside the elevator already.

I hang up and dail khloe's number

"He's on his way already, tell me what to do again" I said after she picked

"Now go to his bathroom and prepare him a warm bath after that you go and heat up the food you cooked earlier"

"Don't mess anything up" she instructed

"I won't"

"Okay, go now" she said and hang up

I quickly rushed to his room and prepare him a warm bath and rushed to the kitchen to heat up the food. After warming up the food, I was about to serve it when the kitchen door burst open. I slowly turned around to see the one I have been expecting. The almighty Nick in all his glory. He  wore....why did he changed his clothes, this is not what he wore this morning.

He left earlier wearing a black pants and a white shirt with his suit jacket with a tie but now, no tie just a white shirt tucked into his grey pants. Two button of his shirt were undone making me to get a glimpse of his rock hard chest. His black hair messy and briefcase in one hand.

He sighed in relief before taking in my appearance. His eyes trail all over my body, from my head to toe.

His eyes darken with lust and he gulped

NICKOLAI POV

I tried to concentrate on work the only thing on my mind is a pair of brown-chocolate eyes, she's always on my mind. She doesn't want to give in, such a stubborn girl. But I'm ready to wait as long as it takes. I want her to beg me fuck her.

There re still bunch of paper works to do but each time I try to read them nothing enter my head. I almost sold half of my family's company because of her, it's a good thing I asked Christy to cross-check everything I'm doing, before she came across the contract paper.

Fuck!

I picked up the office telephone and dailed Christy's number

"Get me a cup of coffee now!"I barked into the phone before slamming it down

I put my head between my hands I took a deep breath

"Put the coffee down!" I ordered the person thinking it's Christy

"Hey man, you didn't ask me to bring you any coffee" I lifted up my head to see the guy I called my best friend. He made  his way to the velvet love shape couch that's at the other corner of my office

"Watsup Antonio" I greeted him

"Longest time, bro" he said

A knock at the door cut me off as I was about to reply

Christy pushed the door opened and walk in with my coffee in her hand. The only source of sound in the room was her heels clicking on the marble floor.

"This is the sixth time you re taking coffee, re you okay sir?" She drop it on the table accidentally spilling it on my body.