Handcuffed

Since I am just novice here, I'll start with a note to zoom more your knowledge about the author.

Author's Note:

Hello! This is my first time to take a hold on a pen and grab a paper to write a story and my most fearless act so far.

I am Al Francis Verbal. I am a fresh collegiate. I currently take up BSED-English.

I feared writing story before. I feared  every mouth which always readies to shoot negative bullets of feed backs which are packed with the aims of bringing me down. But now, I am standing up to give it a try. 

This is my first story. This story is synergized by my two passions. Passion for writing and Passion for KathNiel. Yes. I am sparing a fraction of passion to KathNiel. I know you don't want to know whay. Haha

I am a Filipino. A proud one to be exact. 

Fan Fictions and Science Fictions are my genre prefences in writing. English is my preferred medium.

I am now cutting rhis note to start the story. Please! Share this to your friends, to your exes, to person or "people" you're in relationship with, to your mother, to your mother's circle of friends, to the one who collects your garbage everyday, and to everyone you know!. Vote too!. In that way, you can be able to boost my morale and cheer me up to do more stories Thanks! :))