I

First SCP oc<<

...

Special containment procedures :

!Unknown. All attempts to capture have failed. Under heavy surveilance!

Alias-> SCP 0000(Glitchiko)

Gender-> Undetermined 

Eye color- White with unidentifed color as spiral pupils

Nationality-> French/Scottish 

Location- Undetermined(Last known whereabouts was France)

Class rank->Apollyon 

Danger level-> 9.4

^engage with caution. SCP 0001 is to never be locked alone with a doctor by themselves. SCP tends to lash and violently fight back. uncontrolled, demonic, nightmarish, violent, hostile when pressured, aggressive, bloodlust and dangerous. ease with caution and high alerted weapons[₩₳₮₵Ⱨ ₳₮ ₳ⱠⱠ ₮ł₥Ɇ₴. ĐØ ₦Ø₮ ⱠØ₴Ɇ ₴ł₲Ⱨ₮ Ø₣ ₴₵₱]

Sibling(s)- SCP 0005(Coxo), SCP 0009(Veko), Newest SCP to the foundation-> SCP 0001(Yukaio)

Affair(s)- SCP 0000 has been known with an on and off relationship with other Apollyon SCP, SCP 6661(Error/Beelzebub)

Species-> Humaniod Clown Demon 

Description-> SCP 0000 appears to be a clown in black and white(girl version of laughing Jack. Just more Human-ish). They are highly dangerous and cannot be trusted in society. SCP 0000 is manipulative, for they were the reason for there parents death. SCP 0000 gets hostile when pressured and when there siblings are too far away from them. They lash out when asked too many questions and violently tends to snap necks. They believe "life is an illusion" and the only one who creates it is the devil. SCP tends to laugh hysterically alot. SCP has not been found but has been supervised. SCP was given a 'bamboo' mask to shut the hysteria but it got worse. SCP has not been found yet, for all the Foundations attempts fail and most of them end up dying !ENGAGE WITH CAUTION! 

Crimes-> Mass murdering

Abilites:

-Smoke teleportation

-Illusion Manipulation

-Intense Mind Manipulation 

-Telekinesis 

-Insanity Inducement 

-Reality Warping

Famous sayings-

"You can't spell 'laughter' without slaughter"

"It wasn't hard. See madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push."

"The reason you haven't caught me yet is because I'm always three steps ahead. Murder, Arson and Madness. I call it 'MAM'. Like it, eh?"