𝔾𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕤𝕖.

*****

𝙃𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙.

𝙊𝙠 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙮𝙖𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙣𝙖.

𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙏𝙑 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡.

𝙎𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤, 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨.

So the glimpse and background to the story.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.

*****

We enter a banquet hall and see all are happy celebrating, why not it's they daughter's marriage.

The marriage went all well but how can something be good when one of them is deeply hurt.

While all are dancing happily with the bride and groom but the chanliender dropped shattering the glasses. But hopefully no was harmed. All were grateful but one was not happy, and went from there being angry and frustrated.

While after some time since didn't want to spoil the functions, all youngsters were dancing enjoying again they heard a thud sound and turned to see their grandma unconscious on ground while holding her phone.

One guy received the call and was shattered listening to the person other side.

' papa met with accident and died on spot '

All were shattered as it's not only their grandpa even their grandma died.

All the joyfull atmosphere turned mourning.

*****

After a month.

All are again gathered in the house and a small get together was called by their daughter as she had to announce something.

' So beta now that all are gathered here, tell na what news to had to break. ' asked his daughter.

' Dad, yes you remember dadu was working on a project and it's was both dadu and dadi's dream so everything is over and i will be announcing and launching it to today and i called press also'.

' It's great bacha, I am so happy. ' told her mother.

While she was embraced by a tight hug by her sister cum best friend. ' great yaar '

While all are celebrating congratulating they heard a voice.

' Yes great but she have no right to take the credit as she is a murderer, she tried to kill my son and your daughter, you all remember that day the chaliender dropped, it was cut by her. I have the proof, see. ' saying see showed a video.

' no I didn't '

*****

Precap:

' Dad I didn't do that '

' where will i go dad please, mom at least you can trust me na '

' so that video is wrong, I have seen hatred in your eyes and even you were not taking good care of Ashi but I didn't think you will stoop so low that you will try to kill them '

' I didn't ok '

*****

So guys how is this all are free to comment.

Any guesses on serial and this story starts where the serial was ended.

The characters will be from kyy and some others famous characters.

Guys do vote and comment.

*****