015

"It happens in colleges. We don't need to make any big issue about it." JeongYeon's mother said, serving the food in her husband's plate.

"But they have fifteen girls and boys in her class. They could have chosen one more girl in her group except any guy."

"He's not bad, appa. I talked to him. NaYeon unnie talked to him. He seems a nice guy." JeongYeon pouting.

"You talked to him?" He raised his brows.

"Eomma, tell him in your way. He is our groupmate and talking to him is not a big deal." JeongYeon whined.

"What's wrong with that, appa? We should only be concerned about her grades. Doesn't matter who her groupmate is." Momo said, munching her food but looked down quickly when he glanced at her.

"Appa, I wanted to tell you something else too but believe me, I was waiting for a right time to tell you this." JeongYeon said, putting her chopsticks down.

"What is that?"

"Appa, don't be mad, okay? I didn't do anything wrong so you should listen to me. I'm very scared right now about your reaction." JeongYeon spoke, honestly but she was really anxious.

"Yoo JeongYeon, my reaction depends on whatever you're going to say so just speak up." He also put his chopsticks down, ready to listen to her and that made JeongYeon more nervous.

"In my class, I talk with three guys for now." JeongYeon spoke, observing his reaction, flinching on her own words.

"Who are they?"

"Kim YugYeom, who was my seatmate before. Park JinYoung is his friend. Bambam, I mean Kunpimook Bhuwakul is our group mate. They all are nice to me and they treat me like their sister so I'm assuring you, Appa, you don't need to be worried about it." JeongYeon said, sincerely.

"I need their details. And you will talk to them only when you have any important work. About your groupmate, don't need to be close to him and you're not allowed to go to his place for your project."

"I already denied, Appa. I told them that you won't allow me."

"Good. But your group is invited at our place whenever they want. You can do your project either here or at that girl's place."

"Im NaYeon."

"Yeah, Im NaYeon. She's a nice girl. Take care of her."

"How did you know about her?" JeongYeon asked, curiously.

"Your mother told me how much you compliment her." He smiled.

"Should we go now?" JiHyo grabbed their attention.

"Yeah, I almost forgot the time." JeongYeon quickly got up with her plates.

"Leave them in the sink. Momoring will wash them." Their mother said, causing Momo to roll her eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

"Three modules can define it perfectly..." Bambam yawned, rubbing his eyes and sat straight.

"Here, module number two is the chain to connect the other two..." He yawned again but slapped himself, lightly. He wanted to focus on the lecture but his eyes were heavy.

"Are you okay?" NaYeon, who was sitting on his right side with JeongYeon, whispered to him.

"I'm fine. Just tired a bit." He mumbled. JeongYeon hushed them.