016

"JeongYeon..." NaYeon pouted, cutely as she took her seat beside JeongYeon.

"What?" She asked, boringly.

"I'm sorry for yesterday."

"I didn't mention about that. Forget it." She replied, casually while being busy in her phone.

"Then...can I ask for a favour?" NaYeon asked with her puppy eyes. JeongYeon sighed, turning to her.

"What is it?"

"I want to take the window seat." She pointed the window on the right side of JeongYeon.

"No, it's my seat." JeongYeon quickly occupied her seat.

"You're so mean. You can't even give your seat to me."

"Why would I give up my seat for you?"

"Because I'm your unnie."

"So what? I won't let go of this precious seat even if my appa will ask for it."

"So selfish." NaYeon looked away, puffing.

"Unnie..." JeongYeon put her hand on NaYeon's shoulder.

"Don't talk to me." NaYeon brushed her hand off.

"Okay, I'm not even dying to talk to you." JeongYeon rolled her eyes.

"You can exchange with mine." Mark, who was sitting in front of JeongYeon, offered his seat to NaYeon with a smile.

"No need." JeongYeon spoke before NaYeon could response.

"Why not? I want that. Let's exchange our seats." NaYeon stood up but JeongYeon grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit back.

"What are you doing, unnie?" JeongYeon frowned.

"Why are you being bothered about that?" Mark questioned. YugYeom and JinYoung scowled Mark while Bambam was minding his own business.

"Okay fine. You can take my seat." JeongYeon surrendered. NaYeon squealed and grabbed her bag to move to the other side of the desk.

"You're so mean." Mark complained.

"You're the best." NaYeon hugged JeongYeon's arm after they exchanged their seats.

"I know." She annoyingly mumbled.

.

.

.

.

.

"Let's go on a date." ChaeYoung said, intertwining her fingers with Sana's.

"Not today. I'm really tired now."

"You didn't even study." ChaeYoung pouted.

"Yah, I did. You know how tiring that Chess match was?" She asked, scrunching her brows and ChaeYoung chuckled.

"You only used your brain for that."

"My brain is the main..."

"Relax. We're not going. No need to give lecture about that." She cut off Sana's words.

"Chaeng, are you close to that girl?" Sana asked, pointing a girl, who was talking to someone on phone.

"Who? TzuYu?"

"Whatever her name is."

"Yeah, she's a very sweet girl. I feel bad because she doesn't have any friends here except me."

"Why? Does she have thorn on her body?"

"Yah, don't say like that. She's shy, I think and she doesn't approach anyone without any valid reason."