Chapter 1. ツ

Olvia is an 18 year old girl who is a huge WWE fan and doesn't miss 1 episode. She loves watching Dean Amrbose. Her best friend Chelsea isn't a big fan of WWE, nor of Dean. Olvia non-stop talks about how dreamy Dean is and how badly she'd like to meet him.

"OMG it's Dean, Chelsea, its Dean! " I said jumping up and down on the couch.

"Get over yourself. He's a 27 year old man that you're never going to meet. " Chelsea said. Every time I say that I swear I plan a murder in my head.

"You don't know that. Now shut up and watch. "Tonight, Dean was facing Seth Rollins. It's so hard watching them fight because they're brothers, but that means he's getting even closer of getting to the top J

"He won! " I said screaming. That means he's going to payback to fight for the world heavy weight championship! I was literally screaming.

·         1 WEEK LATER

My birthday was coming up in 2 days. I was hoping that I'd get something I liked for once. Last year for my birthday, my parents bought me clothes and gave me money. Since I live in Las Vegas I was hoping to get tickets for WWE because they're coming here soon.

"Mom, dad, please let me go to WWE live! They're coming here in less than a week and Dean's going to be there, PLEASE! "I yelled.

"Olvia, I can't. The tickets cost $500! "

"But mom I have money saved up from my last birthday! You and dad gave me $100, grandma gave me another $100, and my aunt's and uncle's gave me $75 altogether. So that's $275. C'mon, I know you guys can pay at least 300 hundred and something dollars for a ticket to make my dreams come true! "

"No, Olvia, that's my final answer. You'll enjoy it sitting on your bed watching it for no price. "Dad said.

"Ugh, this is going to be the worse birthday ever. " I walked to my room and slammed the door, and instantly called Chelsea.

"They won't buy me a ticket to go see WWE live. This is going to be the worst 19th birthday ever. "I said loudly, hoping that my parents would hear it.

"How much are the tickets? " Chelsea asked.

"Like $500. But I have $275 dollars and all they need to do it at least give me like 300 hundred and something! "

"OMG, Olvia. That's a lot you know! "Chelsea said in shock.

"I know. Maybe they're just tricking me... Maybe they'll surprise me. "

"You never know. "

·         2 DAYS LATER

It's finally my birthday. I'm not too happy about it seeming I can't get what I want. But I'll just fake it all and be happy anyways.

"Honey! Can you come down here for a few minutes please?  " Dad screamed from the living room.

"Coming! " I yelled back.

I ran down the stairs to find all of my friends hiding behind the couch and yelling "Surprise! " When I walked down to the living room. I was in shock. I put my hand over my mouth and I was about to cry.

"OMG you guys! "

"I knew about this all along and you have no idea how hard it was to hide it from you. " Chelsea said.

"OMG I don't even know what to say right now!  "

I looked over to see my Dean birthday cake and gifts around it and something in an envelope.....

TO BE CONTINUED.