Kopa As A Cub

Kopa has grown into a playful cub that is desperate for adventure

Kopa has grown into a playful cub that is desperate for adventure. He goes exploring around the jungle alot. He is interested in finding the mysteries that are hidden around the jungle. Simba calls Kopa for breakfast one morning "Coming, Dad." Kopa Said before running to the spot where Simba was at. "What's for breakfast, Dad?" Kopa asked. Simba starred in his sons blue eyes. "For breakfast we are having..." Simba was cut off. "Grubs!" Timon said. "Ew! Gross!" Kopa Said. "Your father learned to love these grubs when he was your age." Timon said. Kopa then tried the grub for the first time. "Mmm. It tastes really good." Kopa said. "Thats right, little boy!" Timon replied. Later Kopa was on a walk trough the jungle. He explored many parts of the jungle   from the isolation place to the waterfall. He even saw some meerkats that were in the jungle too. Kopa also met many lionesses that were in the jungle including Sarabi and Sarafina. Simba also told him stories about how a stampede killed his father and led to his self exile. Nala also shared her own stories to him. 

Meanwhile at Pride Rock

"FATHER!" Nuka called. "What is it?" Scar asked. Nuka looked at Kovu turned away from Pride Rock. "The termite is trying to leave." Nuka said. Scar made an angry face again. "You're joking! Tell me it's a joke, Nuka!" Scar said. "It's not... look down there..." Nuka said. Scar looked down and saw Kovu. Kovu looked up and saw Scar. "HEY, YOU, HAIRBALL!" Scar yelled at Kovu. "Scar...? What are you doing?" Kovu said. "If you REALLY think I'm gonna let you escape, THINK AGAIN! YOU CAN'T LEAVE PRIDE ROCK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!" Scar said. Kovu was scared after hearing that. "COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Scar yelled. Kovu had made up his mind; when he's older he will leave Pride Rock and go back to The Tree Of Life. 

Back In The Jungle

Kopa, Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa, Sarabi, Sarafina, and the rest of the lionesses in the jungle were laying on their backs while looking at the stars. "Do You Think Mufasa is up there?" Sarabi said. "He has to be, Mother, he's up there and I know it." Simba said. "He is watching over all of us." He added. They all kept laying and looking at the stars for the night. Later they all went to where they would sleep. Simba cuddled with Timon, Pumbaa, and Kopa while Nala layed on Simba's mane. Everyone then went to sleep later that night.