Chapter 1

AN: The picture is what Louis looks like in the book.
Just a reminder Lottie and Fizzy aren't in the book and this is no way based on reality I'm sure the Tomlinson's are a great family.
Hope you enjoy!
-

I groaned as I felt his hip buck against mine, the friction making my length grow.

"Keeping going!" He grunted slightly.

I kept grinding against the bulge in his jeans as he continued to whimper and moan.

"Mm this is so wrong." I moaned while removing his pants.

"It's alright it will be our secret." He stated and let me continue.

-

" Louis! Louis! Louis! Get up! You promised you would watch us get on the bus for our first day of school hurry!" I heard a tiny voice squeal.

I woke up to see my two little twin sisters jumping on my bed tackling me trying to get me up. Usually you'd assume they'd be asking my mum to do that sort of thing, but to be completely honest I feel like I'm more of their mother then she'd ever been.

FLASHBACK

"Mom, Dad I don't know how to tell you this, but I've been feeling like this for a longtime and I thought I'd finally get it off my chest. I'm gay..." I said nervously biting the inside of my cheek.

" You're what?" My dad replied gritting his teeth.

" Gay. Dad I'm gay. Okay?" I said raising my voice a little.

" YOU FUCKING DISGRACEFUL FAGGOT! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU RUIN MY LIFE LIKE THIS!?!?" My "father" yelled at the top of his lungs.

He came full force at me and with one swift punch and I was knocked out.

The last thing I heard before I drifted in to the darkness which stuck to me the most was.

"I regret having such a useless fucking son."

END OF FLASHBACK

Ever since then I haven't seen my "dad" he just got up and left us like that. He hardly was a dad to me anyways, from the start all he'd really do was drink, gamble all of our money and have affaires then pay me not to say anything.

That was about three years ago and the twins were too young to understand everything that was going on. Now I try my best to make sure they have at least some sort of father figure in their life. I cook for them, I read to them, I help them with everything really but, I didn't think I'd turn into some full time parent.

When my dad left, it seemed like my mum just completely shut down. She rarely leaves the house, she just stays in her room, not even bothering to help us. When dad left the twins were only a year old and they obviously couldn't fend for themselves, I was around 14 when he left and when mum shut down so I took care of them myself. I got a job at a cd music shop, not the best thing but it pays well and puts food on the table. And I'm trying my best to stay in school and be a good example for the girls. It's really hard sometimes, but it's worth it when I see them smile something I rarely do now. When I put it in perspective my life is really tough but, I guess it could be worse.
-
"Phebes do you want a pink or purple plate today?" I asked one of the twins Phoebe while searching through the cupboards.

"I want the pink one pwease!" She said while twirling her fingers through her messy hair.

"Alright." I replied simply.

I had made the twins Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes this morning which is something I only do on special days or holidays. Today was their first day of school and I wanted to make sure they started off on the right foot.

"C'mon Daisy breakfast is ready, turn off the tv and come to the table please." I called over to the other twin who was sitting on the couch watching none other than their favourite show, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

"Okay Lou!" She answered back, walking over with her thumb in her mouth and the other hand rubbing her tired eyes.

She sat in the seat beside her twin and waiting for me to give them their breakfast. I dished a pancake out for each of them, Phoebe's pancake on her plain pink plate which is custom made to spell her name and Daisy's pancake on a Belle from Beauty and The Beast plate which she chose because "she looks pweety like hewer." Which I don't disagree with.

"It's your first day of nursery school and that means you're a big girl now, how about you take your thumb out your mouth and eat before you're late." I cooed to Daisy coxing her to stop sucking her thumb and eat.

I didn't want to make her feel bad for sucking her thumb so I try to tell her that when she gets a bit older she'll have to stop. She nodded her head and began to eat along with her sister. Once they were done I realized if we didn't hurry up they'd be late. I rushed them to their room and dressed them into cute matching overall shorts with pink t-shirts underneath, then threw their hair up in pigtails. I never really knew how to do hair, but who knew YouTube makeup guru's could help you with that much. I rushed them downstairs, brushed their teeth and gave them their lunches.

"Promise you'll be at the bus stop when we get home so we can tell you about our day?" Phoebe asked as the bus pulled up to our house.

"I absolutely promises babes! Now go on have fun." I said while giving them each a kiss on the head.

"Bye Lou!" They both said in unison.

By the time I replied they were on the bus so I waved and I watched them drive by. It was sad to see them grow up so fast, but I was extremely proud of them. Now it's time for me to worry about what I'm gonna to for myself on my first day. This is gonna be tough.

-

TAH DAH well that was the first chapter done, I really hope you guys enjoyed!
I'm not sure when chapter 2 will be up, but it's most likely gonna introduce more people and you'll get to see how louis is at work and school and stuff so YEAHH!

Thanks for reading and please vote it would mean a lot!
- Cam