For the best and the worst

I was put into a world, one where there is no escape, no one but the man who had picked up my broken peices, fixed them, then left them there to break again...

1 year ago
.*My head is clouded with thoughts. Thoughts that only bring more misery. Thoughts like how my father had left my mom and how my brother had died just a few months ago. Thoughts that would only pull me into my darkest states of mind. Thoughts that would want to make me kill my self*

That's when I woke up, my face drenched in sweat.

"Bella!" That's when I snapped back into realization.
"yes mother!"i shouted, our house is small enough that if someone was at one side of the house ,they could hear whispers that came from the other side.
"Come eat breakfast and get ready, today's the first day of college!" That's when my heart fell to my chest. It was unlikely of me to forget about college of all things, I mean this is college, and I'm very unprepared, yep I don't know who I am anymore. After about 15 minutes I had put myself together and sorted out things for college. After my dad left and my brother died, I don't put much effort into my appearance since that was what my brother , Ryan, would force me to do. I try to look somewhat presentable for my mom at least, guess today's my lucky day.
As a approached our kitchen, the size of a closet, I grabbed a muffin the put it down after thinking about Ryan. "Isabella, eat something I don't want you too starve to death on the 4 hour drive" she chuckles lightly, I look into her face and see her concealer wearing off and her dark under eye circles noticeable again, caused by the tears she had cried for almost two weeks. "No I'm fine mother, I don't feel like eating anyways" I picked up my suitcases and my bag and headed to the car, placing each of them in the trunk. "Come on Isabella cheer up! You're going to college honey!" Surprisingly I see a hint of happiness to her tone, I'm even more suprised that we can afford college, my moms a flower shop owner, yeah that's right, a flower shop owner. Suddenly flashbacks of dad and Ryan race through my head. Guess I'm taking my misery with me...

a/n- hey guys! I really appreciate yall reading this book even thought I have no idea where I'm going with it lol I'm just writing random stuff that comes to mind. One of my friends told me to write a book so here you go. I might be rushing this or it might be too deep so please no mean comments because I'm just starting out writing books on wattpadd. Sorry this chapter was so short I'm going to write longer ones once I get into the story . THANK YOU GUYS:)
ps// this is a love story I'm just writing these things to give a little info about Bella's past so feel free to write any recommendations that you think would make this story better!:)