1. A Nightmare.

(⚠️Tw: cussing and gore? GAY⚠️)
~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~

Leo was day dreaming about his big crush on Usagi as he was cleaning his katana, The portal to Usagi's world opens. Leo thought he was going to visit "Guys! Usagi is visiting-" Leo looked back and saw the worst thing ever, It wasn't Usagi, it was Tamoe Ame And Gennosuke, Ame was carrying Usagi... They were Hurt, Bleeding, Tears falling down TameoAme's face , And Traumatized about what happed. Usagi was passed out in his friend's arms, He was the one that had the most damage to him and plus, Rabbits are fragile and one wrong move and they could easily die. "WE WERE ATTACKED!!" Tameo said while she was shaking and tears falling down her face. This was Leonardo's worst nightmare.. He cared about Usagi so much, he just stood there.. he wanted to cry. The other Turtles came and started to freak out. "What the fuck happened?!" Leo was in tears "LIKE AME SAID, WE WERE ATTACKED!!"  "WELL IS SAGI OK?!?!" "BOTH OF YOU SHOULD STOP!!" Tameo Ame yelled at both Leo and Gen  " We should get Usagi some where safe!"  They all agreed, they laid him on a sleeping mat and leo carefully wrapped badges in his ankle, arm, chest, and a little of bit of his right ear was ripped. Leo had tears running down his face. Splinter and April came in the room and freaked out, Tameo Ame and Gen didn't really knew Master Splinter and Apirl so they pulled out their katanas "Woah! Chill guys, these guys are our Father,  and a friend dont worry" Gen and Ame put their katanas back "Like Mikey said, I'm April O'Nei-"  "My  Sons! What has happened?!" "O'Neil." "Usagi is...hurt." Leo tried to keep himself from tearing up "How did all of this happen Leo?" " We were attacked, I dont know it happened but... it happened right before our eyes, and.. and Usagi almost died.." Tamoe began to sob. "Oh no! Poor Usagi, is he still breathing?!"  "Hes alright Apirl, he just need some rest. Donnie will check his bones when he wakes up. I hope he's ok.."

(I ran out of ideas 💀)