Possessive 😤

Nanon is getting ready for his college. Because today his band gonna perform at college. He is very excited about their performance they all work hard for this. He went downstairs straight towards outside.... Milk and whole Baddies group already at campus waiting for him.

"Come on hop in" Ohm said while opening his car door for Nanon like a gentle Man. Yes it's true now he is the one who is spoiling him more.

"Yuck ! Don't behave like this...I want to puke" Nanon said while getting in he make a disgusted face. But deep inside his heart was bouncing like a basketball and thousands of butterflies dancing on his stomach.

Making Ohm chuckled at his little brat now he can't able to deny it more that he got whipped for Nanon...he still can't able to find out why he was behaving this way towards him. In his life he always hate rich spoiled brat's...but his this brat is special.... now he was  regretting about his behavior's how he badly treated Nanon. He have to admit the fact whenever Nanon pulled any pranks on him.... He never felt angry on him he knew everything about Nanon's prank and his next step.

"Focus on the road Mr. Rude....I am noticing that you are starting at me for a long time through the rear view mirror... what is this care to explain" Nanon said while raising his eyebrows on him. He was noticing Ohm's odd behavior since that night when he got a high fever.

"Nothing just stopping my urge to eat you alive....why are you so adorable Nanon. You are making it hard for me not to lock you away from everyone and kept you with me forever" Ohm said with a evil smirk while stopping his car infront of the campus. Making Nanon shocked he gulp down his nervousness.

"FUCK YOU BASTARD" Nanon said cursing on him he quickly got off from his car and slam the car door shut. Making Ohm chuckled loudly he can see how Nanon's face got turned red.

"OK THEN I WILL TAKE THIS AS AN INVITATION FROM YOU.....SO CALL ME WHEN YOU GOT FREE" Ohm shouted from behind he love to tease his new friend very much. By hearing Ohm's reply Nanon quickly ran away from.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ohm's Pov

Oh God do something with my heart I think one day it's gonna blast by his cuteness.....I think I am falling for his rebellious nature. I am already aware all the time when he try to pull his pranks on me....I already saw them putting powder on my clothes and telling me wrong time.... that time I was hiding behind the pillar when they dragged Alex inside Nanon's room. So I heard their whole conversation but still played dumb. I don't know why but it just....*sigh* on that other day when they put powder on my clothes I already heard their loud whispering....Oh God anyone can hear them being so loud but my focus on his evil smile so I just played along....to see him smile because of me you can think of me a stupid person.....but that time the way he was laughing at me when I jumped in pool. I just wanna bite him everywhere softly. I pretended to be mad at him and start walking towards him the way he was running away from me while laughing... that was the first time... I also laughed with someone wholeheartedly.....so I let him to mess with me just to see him happy I think I'm really gone crazy....but who cares as long as he happy I ready to risk all just for him.

Everytime I see him it's very hard for me to hold myself not to do anything stupid like a did before. I don't like when he gets close with someone else other than me. I am afraid if one day someone try to get close to him or he gets close to someone else..... I don't know what will I do with him or that person.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Nanon was getting ready for their performance tonight... they already performed so many times in public but they always took their profession seriously.
Stage is also ready and today is very crowded because everyone know today... Baddies the coolest group of their college was going to perform.
Ohm is also present their with all the  teachers waiting for them to come.