Mean bears

It was a cloudy afternoon. The wind was blowing fast. The clouds were rolling in. Three boys were sitting in the house talking to each other. The boys names were Mike, Jack and James. Mike liked to study and work hard, Jack liked to play and study a little bit and James liked to study and play. They were brothers. The boys planned to go to the park in the evening. It was 5 O clock. It was raining very hard. The boys wore their raincoats and gumboots. They took their umbrella and then they headed towards the park. Half of the road was filled up with water, so the cars were splashing the water. So the boys needed to walk carefully. The boys reached their destination. The boys started in the park. The park was empty. The boys saw the Bears coming towards them. They were mean bears. The boys didn't know that. The Bears came closer and closer and then suddenly on of the Bears punched Mike. The other two boys got angry. This continued for one month. One month later, the boys started to thing about what they should do. Mike said we should play a basketball match against them. The boys told the Bears about it. The Bears agreed. The next morning the weather was nice and cold but it was cloudy again. Both of the boys and Bears were ready to play. The match began. After ninety minutes the score was 10-10. It was a half time. Then after 70 more minutes the score was 30-30. If one of the team scores they are going to win the game. Mike was dribbling the ball. Mike and jumped and he scored! After all, the boys team won. After that the Bears never annoyed the boys again.