Top Things to Do in Qatar During the FIFA World Cup 2022 to Maximize Your Time

Get the best of both worlds in this tour that combines the! In one easy tour, you'll be able to enjoy the breathtaking views of the desert as well as the turquoise seas in the Inland Sea. There's no need to be worried about missing the action. The five-hour trip will give plenty of time to reach that FIFA WC Qatar matches afterward! Here's all you need to be aware of before heading out:

ItineraryStart your journey with an excursion towards the desert on the edge of the center. On the way, make a pit stop to take photographs at the beach by Sealine Beach. As you enter the desert, take in waves of golden sand that stretch all the way to the eye can see. The desert scenery isn't just excellent photographs, but it's also the ideal location to enjoy a myriad of thrilling activities. Ride a camel across the desert, or challenge your friends to sandboard along to the dunes. You'll revel in the adrenaline rush when you dune-bashing. Finish your excursion with a refreshing visit to the Inland Sea before you're dropped off at your Doha hotel.InclusionsYou don't have to worry about activity or transportation fees. Everything, from round-trip hotel transfers to camel rides, as well as unlimited drinks, is included. In order to give you an overview of the kind of experience you can expect, here's a complete list of all the inclusions for the excursion:English-speaking guideTransfers for round trips between your hotel and the airportDune bashing onto the 4x4 Land CruiserSandboardingCamel ridingUnlimited soft drinks and water.Things to keep in mindThis trip is not suitable for pregnant women, infants aged 0-4 older people, or people with disabilities.It's recommended not to eat for 3-4 hours prior to the safari to avoid motion sickness the dune-bashing. Also, think about wearing closed-toed shoes and pants to stop sand from being able to get everywhere when sandboarding.Tour ScheduleThe tour runs each day. The tour starts around 7 am, and finishes at 11 am. This gives you ample time to watch a FIFA WC Qatar match.Are you looking to explore the city while you wait on the day of the next World Cup Qatar match? Consider Doha City's half-day tour! ! Within just 4 hours, you'll have the chance to take in the city's best landmarks, preserved historical landmarks, and other cultural experiences. There are options for morning and afternoon tours and a quick trip to the stadium in the evening without any hassle.ItineraryStart your journey by visiting Msheireb Museum. Msheireb museums in which you can take a deep dive into Qatar's culture and history. You'll be able to see 19th-century heritage buildings that exhibit traditional Qatari architecture, as well as an insight into the traditional way of lifestyle in the nation. You can then head toward Dhow Harbour. Dhow Harbor and you'll get an opportunity to snap Instagram-worthy pictures of traditional boats sailing across the Arabian Peninsula.After that, you can visit After, take a trip to the Katara Then, go to the Cultural Village In the Katara Cultural Village, you can view breathtaking mosques, a Greek-themed amphitheater, and a variety of art galleries and shops. Take a trip to The Pearl, in which you can view Venice-style canals and waterside houses before making your way toward Souq Waqif, where you can buy exclusive souvenirs. Unobstructed perspectives of Doha Bay while you are in Doha Cornich. The tour will end in a positive way with an excursion to the luxurious State Grand Mosque before being dropped off at the hotel.

InclusionsFrom hassle-free hotel transfers to a seasoned guide, this tour offers everything you need to have the perfect Doha experience:English-speaking guideRefreshmentsInsuranceDrop-off and pick-up from hotels in Doha CityTransport in a climate-controlled vehicleThings to keep in mindWhen it comes to visiting Qatar it is essential to be aware of the dress codes that are to be followed, particularly in mosques. Ladies are encouraged to dress in loose-fitting, modest clothes that cover the knees, and men are advised not to wear shorts or sleeves-less shirts.Tour ScheduleDoha City Tour is offered daily, with the exception of Fridays. The tour departs at 9:00 am or 2:45 pm. It's four hours long.

Read More About FIFA World cup Qatar 

iqmags.com/fifa-world-cup-2022