First Day

Rebecca**

It was the first day of school. I was a senior. The teacher was late, so everyone just sat there and talked and got to know the kids that was new. After a few minutes a guy walks in. He was so cute but i kept my mother shut. The teacher said his name was Jason Wilson. He said to just call him Mr. Wilson. Mr. Wilson started handing us papers and saying that he wanted us to write our names and two lies and a truth on the paper. It was kind of a games but it was away for people to learn about who we are so something like that.
I wrote on my paper that i was trying to be a doctor, which was true, then i wrote down two lies, that i'm scared of water and i have a monkey. Some people from last year knew which ones was lie and truth but I didn't care, I couldn't think of nothing else. Mrs. Wilson was surprised when he found out I wanted to be a doctor. He told me to try hard and never give up. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about. Mr. Wilson started to get into our class work after that. Listening to Mr. Wilson and looking at him talk was perfect. I couldn't stop even if I try. He was so cute and the way he talked and his teaching was amazing. No one knew I had a thing for the teacher. I kept it to my self.
We had been in school now for four months. I still enjoyed being in Mr.Wilson's class and listening to him teach. Everything about him still amazed me.