// READ IT //

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
.
.
.
.
.
.
-------------
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
-------------

THIS STORY IS CONTAIN CURSING, 81+, BOY×BOY.

And to those people who don't like this story already you can stop reading and look for another story that's all...

Btw on this story Mikey's Brother is still alive and he was living with Emma they're younger sister of the Sano member he and of course the Tokyo Manji Gnag is still alive everything was still normal but not to long... Mikey was living with he's older brother and he's youngest sister, as for Izana, Izana left and live with he's Gang or live on he's own house...

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

STORYLINE

Takemichi was Adopted by the one of the "Sano" Family member (as you know I just made this up okay don't take it so seriously this is just made up it's my story book so...) They Adopt a Young 5year old kid from adoption place. As soon as they took takemichi to their house it was normal, as they leave for work they usually came back home in a right time Takemichi started to trust, they spend time to each other as a family.. they become a lovely and warming family. When takemichi's 12th birthday they decided to celebrate Takemichi's birthday to a beautiful restaurant or a place that can make Takemichi happy.... As they went back home from celebrating a sudden accident hit them.. Takemichi was inside the car at the back as blood trailing to he's face down lots of blood was on him, he's both adoption parents was bleeding as will he's mother was just seating there and a long big wooding three was Infront of the car and for he's Father was also there covered with blood.. before Takemichi closed he's eyes, everything he sees was all blurry he was so dizzy and he's body was all pain.
"Mommy.... Daddy..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CHAPTER I
I'M INLOVE WITH MY ADOPTED BROTHER♡  [MiTake]
By: BLUE_DB
Boy×Boy
Yaoi
BL