༺ღ༒ a normal day ༒ღ༻

So i just wanted to say something. just because the main character has the same name as me DOESN'T mean im a male. Im a female named Jaia and the main character is named Jaia but is male. Anyways just enjoy the story. 

--------

I played Animal Jam as I ate Sweet tarts ropes on my bed. I played with my bestfriend Israel, and his sister Izzy. Our other friend Maritza decided to join Animal Jam, since we always did and she felt left out. So it was the quad, Israel, Izzy, and Maritza. We talked on Hangouts. I saw a buddy request from "Twójzłykoszmar" Being polish myself, I recognized the name. It meant "Your evil nightmare" I was freaked out. I asked them if they got it. They all said "We did too.." Israel said "Lets just accept it." Once I did, I felt like I had drank 5 shots of Everclear. I fainted, and woke up. I was in a strange place. It looked like.. Maritza18's den? I looked down and saw paws. I looked around and saw Maritza, Izzy, and Israel's animals. They woke up and I said "What the fuck?" I looked at Israel, and his avatar had abs. I blushed, but stood up and looked at my paws. We all stood up. I saw I had a.. Dick? I quickly got back onto all fours and covered it with my fluffy tail. Izzy said "Wait why tf do I have a pussy" We all laughed. I looked at Israel and saw his dick. I instantly got the feeling I had to pee really badly. I said "I have to pee.. I'll be right back. My dick throbbed as I ran behind Maritza's den. I let it leak, and I looked down. My urine was white. It was goopy too. It was on my dick.  I covered it with my tail. It dripped while I ran back. Israel saw it and said "You good?" I said "Yeah.." I ran to the forest, hoping to hide from him. He followed me, and I layed down, not knowing he was following me. It leaked a little, and Israel tripped on me. He fell on me, and we both looked into eachothers eyes. He looked at me with lust. My dick throbbed and pulsated and felt wet. He saw it, and sucked it. I moaned and almost climaxed. He sucked faster, and I moaned louder. "A-a-Ah!~" I moaned. I came on him, and he licked it up. He said "Let's go back." We went back, and acted like nothing at all happened. Izzy and Maritza said "Hi!" to us when we came back.