Record of Ragnarok - Chapter 2

This chapter was very unnecessary but whatever more fluffs for Lu Bu and Thor because they need it-

I should write the chapter of Lu Bu and Thor going against each other in like a few days at least- Maybe-

(F/t) = Favorite treat

Anyways, enjoy the cringe-

Lots of filler and spars included- 

35k words so enjoy-

-

The Gods were now leaving the council room. Some were still fuming, and some were somewhat excited, just like Zeus.

Brunhilde seemed to be waiting for something. Goll was standing beside her.

"Now what is it?" Zeus questioned as his arm began to swell down.

"I have another request of you. And that is to give both the Humans and the Gods a week to prepare. Some fighters may be rusty from their years of rest. So I would like to give them a week to get themself ready." Zeus chuckled faintly.

"... Why, that's out of the question..." He replied.

"Thank you, Lord Zeus." Brunhilde gently bowed.

Hermes began to walk up the stairs until he stopped at Odin's spot. The male looked at him with no (Y/n) or Thor left to be found.

"... May I ask..." Hermes started to speak, a tic mark making its way onto his face as he stared at the male. "... where they are, Lord Odin?"

"They ran off with Thor!" Huginn said.
"More like he dragged them off after the council was done!" Muginn added.
"Shut up!" Huginn yelled.
"What?! He didn't say to keep it silent!" Muginn replied.

And so, the two started to argue. Hermes quickly left Odin, who had once again fallen victim to Huginn's and Muginn's yelling.

As Hermes walked one way, two certain Valkyries had walked the other way.

Goll seemed to be blankly walking until she fell to her knees. Brunhilde looked at her.

"What's wrong, Geir?" She questioned.

"I can't stand this anymore, sis..." Goll mumbled, still gently gripping Brunhilde's hand. The lilac haired Valkyrie then looked up at her black haired sibling. "Why did you have to do that?! Why did you have to object the will of the Gods and make them angry?! You're just asking to get killed!" Brunhilde frowned faintly.

"Geir... you're an apprentice Valkyrie, so you may not understand this yet..." Brunhilde then held her hands out with a faint smile, seemingly holding something. "The bond between mankind and us Valkyrie.. are deeper than those of other Gods... There is absolutely no way... that I could just.... abandon them..." Goll frowned faintly.

"Sis..." She mumbled.

(She's risking herself for the sake of mankind... What a tragic Valkyrie... Only Brun can do something like this... It's amazing how she could protect mankind to such an extent... -Goll)

The smaller female then got up before jogging over to Brunhilde.

"But, can mankind really win?! Who do you think are going to be the representatives of the Gods?" Brunhilde smirked faintly as she looked forward.

"What a foolish question, Geir. Their vanguard is sure-"

"Yo, Brunhilde." Said Valkyrie and Goll immediately went silent. Someone had flew down to them. "What you did at the conference today surely was something, huh?" The male smirked faintly as he landed on his feet.