Part 1

Dami pov

"Mom! I'll be going now!"

I said to my mom who was sitting on the couch while watching her tv show. And I was wearing my shoes right now.

"Yeah yeah. Just go and don't have to tell me that you will be going now."

She said lazily to me, but also can heard how she annoying to me right now. I smile faintly after that.

"Okey. Bye, mom! Love you!"

I said to her. I'm staying at there, waiting for her to say that back to me. But, looks like she won't say it back. I smile painfully before decide to go out from the house. I take a deep breath of the fresh air at the outside of the house. It's literally peaceful for me.

I wish that one day my mom could treat me like her own daughter.

That's what I'm praying all morning, all day, all night before I'm going to sleep. I always wanted to feel how being love by the person who have been called as a mother. That's what I want. Since my dad left us, she start to change her lifestyle into a workaholic person also, sometime when she was too lazy, she will be the laziest person in this world without paying out of her attention to her daughter who always wants to spend time with her.

I just shook my head and walk out from the gate house. I put a big smile on my face. So, I can show the world that I was happy right now.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, 아주씨 (Mister)!"

I greet at mister who always gardening his flowers infront of his house.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Dami yah! Take care of yourself at school! Study smartly!"

He wave at me friendly while giving me an advice like usual before I'm going to school. I smile widely at him.

"Nae! Gamsahabnidah, 아주씨!"

I said to him politely, don't forget to bow too. He smile and bow to me too. I laughed before bid a goodbye to him and continued walking through the street to the bus stop.

As I arrived at the bus stop right now, there have so many people at there, are also waiting for the bus right now. Since I'll be waiting for the bus that will come in any minute, I decide to hear some songs for a moment. I put my earphone on my ears after plug it on my phone and turn the songs on. I look around the place where I was right now.

It's so busy, with cars on the road, with many people who were going to schools also works. How busy it was.

I hope that I could go to the peaceful place one day, to release my tension right now. I was too bust looking around the place and didn't realised there have someone standing beside me right now.

After a few minutes, the bus arrived. All people start to walk inside the bus, included me with the person who standing beside me just now.

I saw there have 1 empty seat. So, I quickly take a seat that was beside a woman. I smile to a woman as she smile back. I sit on it.

"Are you going to school right now, 학생(student)?"

"내! (yes!)"

I answer her politely. She smile after that.

"Well, study smartly okey? Don't get hard of yourself. If you get hard of yourself, please take a break, so you won't being stress after that."

What's a good advice from her.

"Gamsahabnidah, Mrs."

I said. She smile and said.

"I use to be like you before. So, I don't want you feel like I was before."

I nodded. Although curious about what happen to her when she was at the school year. She looks a little sad after saying that. So, I decide to shut my mouth.

"Thank you, Mrs."

I said it again. She smile.

"No problem."

She replied. Then, we both keep quiet after that.

The bus got stop after a few minutes, but it's not my destination. So, there I saw have an old woman walk inside the bus. She was looking around, maybe searcing for a seat. I feel bad for her. So, I decide to give her my seat.

"할머니(grandma), please take my sit."

I said to her politely. I told the woman just now I have a talk to take care of my sit before stand up and help to old lady to there. As she got sit on there, she smile widely.

"Thank you, dear."

She said happily. I smile.

"No problem."

I then smile to the woman who sit beside her right now. I'm so happy get to help other people in this one day. Other people smile are my happiness. So, everytime I see people smile, I will be so happy and smile too. That's how I through my life usually. I was standing beside the grandma just now since there have no place to sit.

We were standing straightly when suddenly the bus stop shockedly making everyone stumble. Included me.

I almost got fall on backwards when suddenly someone catch me by my waist. My back hit the person chest.

My eyes open widely after that. How this person can be so warm? I look down on the arm that was on my waist right now. I can feel my cheeks burning. I know the arm was. It's a boy arm. That's mean,a boy catch me from falling.

I quickly turn around and bow tonthe person and say sorry for many times.

"It's okey."

Why the voice so familiar? I look up. And my eyes open widely after see who it is.

"Kim Sunoo?"