Monster CEO Mr.Gaurav Varma 😈

In huge house with a beatiful garden filled with red rose flowers and all kind of flowers.A man is sleeping in his room with a smile in his face because he is dreaming about his dream girl.it non of other than gaurav.

His dream was disturbed by door knocking sound making him anger because the door knocked by his irritating sister vaishali or miss suniyam 😂😂😂.he open his door and glare her to which she smile sleepishly looking at him.

Gau-Enna venum?
Vai-Appa keela kuppudra va.
Gau-Sari nee po naan varen.

Saying so he close the door making her sigh and he fresh up and dis his morning workout in his balcony and went out of the room by getting ready to go to his office.he saw his mom,dad,sister and his friends were having breakfast.he went and sits near parvathy and have his breakfast.

Var-Naan kooptu ewwalo neram eppo vara?
Gau-Sorry pa appo dhaan elumbinen appidige workout a midichitu fresh up aagitu wandhen adhaan late.
Var-Hmm un office velalam eppidi pogudhu?
Gau-As usual nalla pogudhu pa.
Var-Hmmm.

Varma is not talking with gaurav much because gaurav did not take his fathers company and made his own company so its make little anger towards gaurav.

All sighed listening to their son-dad conversation.its was the usual talk in their vreakfast time

All went to their respective works.gaurav went to office and gets down from the car and adjust his coat and went inside by putting his two hands in the pocket and walked inside like a king.all the girl staff drool over him but he did not care about anyone and went straightly to his cabin.

He sits down in his chair and started the work sincerly but it was broke by his PA who is sweating looking at him.

Gau-Yennachi?
PA-Sir adhu............
Gau-Yen ippidi nadunguringa(stammering) sollunga parawalla.
PA-Sir namaku anda tender kedaikala yen na yaaro nammaloda ellame anda company ku file send panni irukkanga and awangaloda aalu oruthan namma kitta vela seiraru.
Gau-Ninachen.Edha eppova solra haa?
Sari .............. koopdu naan kooptada.
PA-Okay Sir.

Saying so he runs to save his life from the monster who is sitting in the chair with bloodshot eyes.his door knocked and said to.come inside and he comes inside.

Gau-Vaanga sir.
....-Sir....
Gau-Yes,neenga innoru company kum.wela seirada kelvi patten adhaan anda moonja parkalm nu koopten.
....-Appidilaam yedhum illa sir naan edhum pannala sir enakku theriyadhu.
Gau-Yaar eppo nee edhachu panni en nu sonnena neeya wandhu matikure.
....-Sorry sir adhu awanga dhaan panam kuduthanga and blackmail panni seiya sonnaga adhaan pannen matha padi onnum illa sir enakku yaarune thriyadhu.
Gau-Sari po.

That person went out from his cabin.gaurav calmed himself down and continue his work........💜

What will happen next?

Keep guessing until the next chappy 😜🏃‍♀️.

So this is the chappy for today,if it is not up to your expectation sorry 🙏.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Mine 💜 To be continue.........