One

I've been missing the contrast of her warm skin and cold piercings on my mouth. It wasn't real, ofcourse, but drunk people do lots of things without thinking straight. Last week at a party in the suburbs of Sydney, I shared an intense moment with her. We both had too much to drink and smelled of smoke and hard liquor. But I didn't care, we didn't care. It felt unreal, I hoped I'd forget. But days later, she was still on my mind. God, she looked perfect in the green neon lights. Her hair is messy and dyed a hot pink, but it faded a little already from showering the stench of cigarettes en weed away every other day so that her parents wouldn't find out. She had these beautiful tattoos all over her gorgeous body. She was pale, but not too much. Emily always wore a bright pink lipgloss and heavy eye makeup. But it fit her. Honestly, if she would throw on a garbage bag I would still call it a beautiful outfit. Anything looked good on her, especially my body.

I blushed at the thought and brushed it off. My hand hovered above my phone as I bit my lip softly, hesitating if I should call her or not. That moment, my phone rang. I almost screamed because it caught me so off guard, but I quickly regained consciousness and read the name above the telephone icons.

Emily Wright.

I immediately picked up which I regretted because I was afraid I seemed too desperate. But a part of me wanted her to know that.
Her beautiful voice began to speak. "Hey, y/n, how are you feeling?"
"G-good!!!" I answered quickly. "Not too much of a headache. I'm pretty sure I'm sober now."
"Ah, good. I'm bored and I was thinking, would you like to come over for a sleepover? We could watch a movie and eat snacks."
I almost fell from my bed.
"That s-sounds perfect. I'll be right there!"
Emily said her goodbyes and see you laters before she hung up. I leaped to my closet and started throwing all kinds of stuff across my room, looking for that perfect outfit and desperately hoping for something she'd kiss me in. I secretly prayed Emily bought alcohol, I didn't care if I would be sober or not, I just needed her fingers on me.
After I tried on some unsuccessful outfits, I ended up with a cute one. A short skirt, a neat pantyhose and a top that brought out my boobs. I put on some makeup and grabbed my bag, before I knew it I was hurrying down to her house.

After a couple hours, we sat cuddling on her bed. My face was bright red but I simply forgot to hide it. She was running her fingers through my hair, which was nice, but I'd rather have them inside of me. I shuffled my thighs together softly, hoping she wouldn't notice me trying to silence my desires. I couldn't focus on the movie anymore, only on her beautiful legs I was lying on and my hand that was creepily close to her upper inner thigh. "What's wrong?" she asked out of nowhere. Her voice was.... teasing. I laughed it off nervously. "N-nothing! I just have... sensitive skin." I told her, her fingers on my head moving slower. "Your skin is sensitive? That's adorable."
I wanted to kiss her right then and there.
Instead, I giggled. "You think so?"
"Mhm." Her fingers slid down the side of my face, across my ears, across my neck. It made me shiver and she couldn't have missed that. "Oh, fuck... You are sensitive."

God. If only she could feel how soaking wet I had gotten from just her voice. I raised my head, cheeks flushed. I reached to her neck and placed my cold fingers on her tattoo covered skin. "Aren't you sensitive then?" I said teasingly. To my surprise, her eyes twinkled and her lips parted. She was obviously pleased. A wave of sexual tension ran over us, I could feel it in my bones. She looked longingly to my lips, then my eyes, then my thighs before her hand got there soon after her gaze. "Hm-" I let out, which only made her move her hand around more. "Cute," she said softly as she slowly got closer. "That's all y-you," I told her with a stutter. So embarrassing. "Oh yeah?" Emily said.

Fuck. Kiss me.

I ignored it, I was too shy to say anything back as my hand slid across her neck and collarbones the same time as her hands caressed my thighs. After a second of quick hesitation, I climbed on her lap with a silly smile, trying to play it off as something platonic. She didn't let go of my thighs which kind of ruined the platonic vibe I was trying to create. Oh well, I didn't want it anyway.