chapter 15

Nickolai's POV

I quickly rushed to my room, I strip down and hop inside the bathroom. Cold shower is all I need to calm my boner down.

After showering my dick was still hard, I can't go around with a hard-on. I brought my hand to my dick and started stroking it. After masturbating, I had an unsatisfied release but it calm my body down a bit.

I layed on my bed trying to take a little nap but I can't close my eyes. Different thoughts were going through my mind. I don't know what made her change all of sudden because she vow never to have sex with me. I need to talk to her.

I went to her room, she sat on her bed playing on her phone. She hasn't change that short cream dress she put on earlier, the gown hug all her curves perfectly. She took my breath away with that dress. She look stunning.

"What did you want?" She asked crossing her leg on the other showing me her smooth long legs.

"We need to talk in my study" I said

"About what?" She dropped her phone on the bed before standing up.

"About the contract" I answered

"Okay"

We got to my study I sat down on my seat.

"Sit down" I said gesturing to one of the two chairs in front of the desk

She sat clasping her hands on my desk staring at me.

"Tell me, what happened to the contract?" She asked.

ROSE'S pov

What's it that he wants to say about the contract, I hope it's something good.

"Tell me, what happened to the contract?" I asked very impatient

"I want to destroy it" he said with no emotions on his face.

What no. This can't be. Not now when I have feelings for him. I don't even know what type of feeling it's, but I knew I felt something for him.

"No, you can't do that" I said

"I just said I will" he said daring me to say another word.

"You wouldn't dare do that" I said raising my voice at him.

"Why, you should be happy that I'm trying to end everything" he said raising one of his eyebrow

"Yes, but I don't have a good feeling about this" I said

"Give me the contract papers let me see" he opened one of the drawers and brought it out

I went through it.

"This is a six months contract and we just clocked 1month and two-week" I spat out

"I'm going nowhere until it's six months, I promise I won't go without leaving something behind that will make you remember me every day of your life" I said glaring Dagger at him.

"And what is that thing you want to leave behind" he asked

"When the right time comes you will see it"

"Don't you miss your family?" He asked

"I visit them anytime I want and I speak with them on phone every day, don't worry about me"

He ran his hand through his hair in frustration. I swear that's the most sexiest thing I have seen in my life.

"I guess we re done talking" I stood up and left his presence with the papers still in my grasp.