Day 1, Promotion

*buzz *buzz *buzz. "Ah damn", I said. Slept through my alarm agin. I was not ready to be late agin for field sweep. Field sweep is were you look at a camera on a helicopter and tell the officers what the person is located of for get away drivers. I need to make it to work or "ass kisser Arnold" will get the big promotion. "Come on Michael, let's hussel" I said to my self while I got out of the shower and dryed myself off. I was in the car when I got a phone call, MY BOSS, I quickly awnsered "I'm on my way now Mr.Phillips, I'm about to turn the ...."
"MICHAEL YOUR FIRED I DONT WANT YOU ANYWERE NEAR THIS BUILDING "
"Bu.. But sir please"
"This is the THIRED TIME THIS WEEK YOU HAVE BENN LATE"
(He wasn't lie'n I'd also been late more times than I could count last month)
"IM NOT PUTING UP WITH IT ANYMORE YOUR FIRED!"
I... I couldn't believe it how am I gonna pay my bills, or the bank for the car. I had headed home to enjoy the last few days I had of my house, many ill find a job on tv if not I'll drive around and look for one. "BREAKING NEWS, police are still in a heated presuit with (soon to to) EX-gangbanger Joey Trenso." I thought to my self, stupid kid make a left the police are gonna cut you of if you continue driving east,"FINALY an officer has cut off Mr.Trenso on the east side!"

Si' amateurs, wait THATS IT, I'll be the get away driver. But first I'll have to contact a few old friends.