4. 💌🕊️

No One's POV:

"Oh Pansy.. I'm sorry I haven't got time to feed you." HueningKai muttered, patting his white fluffy cat who leaned into his long slender fingers.

The cat was a gift, a gift from his ex. He couldn't just put the pure cat to some random Alleyway, he wanted to throw it away but he can't help but think what'll happened if I leave her in the streets? So he just keeps her in his new apartment.

He's a really soft-hearted person. Ever since he was a kid, he remembered that he had cried over a dead bee that probably tried to stung him but failed after he accidentally stomped on it.

He was embarrassed of that memory, his parents must've thought he was crazy.

As he was done putting cat food into Pansy's food bowl, he pat Pansy's head and checked his time watch.

'Fuck, I'm gonna be late for work.' HueningKai thought before standing up, getting his bag and leave the house quickly.

__

Yeonjun's POV:

Geez, where is he? He's going to be screwed knowing that Soobin will fire people immediately if they come to the office late.

I sighed, checking the time and it was almost 7:30.
Oh HueningKai is so dead. But while I was standing beside the entrance door, a figure barged in.

It was HueningKai, what a relief.

"I'm here!" HueningKai panted non-stop in front of me and I looked at him in dissapointment.

"You're so screwed, y'know that." I said as I facepalmed, "Now go, or you'll probably going to get fired." HueningKai quickly walk to the hallway.

No One's POV:

As he was walking, he feels like somebody is watching him but he just shrugged it off. Until someone slid their hand on his waist, he looked to the side to see Taeyong.

"Uh.. can you not put your arm around me?" HueningKai said, trying to squirm around. "Why? I'm just walking you to the office." Taeyong said and gave the boy a creepy smile.

"Um, maybe you can let go of me.." HueningKai took his hand and remove it slowly, suddenly he was pushed against the wall. Taeyong's looked at him up and down, making HueningKai feel uncomfortable.

He was pinning both Kai's wrist against the wall beside his head, "God, you look delicious right now, how about we have some fun before going to Choi, hm?" Taeyong smirked disgustingly and HueningKai just closed his eyes in fear. He felt like he wanted to cry.

It remind him of him.

And then he felt his hands being free and heard a loud thud on the floor. He opened his eyes and gasps, only to see Soobin straddling and grabbing Taeyong's collar. Taeyong currently have a black eyes but his disgusting smirk was still there.

"Didn't you hear what I said yesterday!?" Soobin shouted loudly, threating a fist closer to Lee's face, and everybody ran out of their offices to know what's going on and surrounded the two CEOs.

Soobin started punching the guy over and over, it was getting a bit more violent as Taeyong started to grab his hair and take out a small knife and it hit Soobin's cheekbone, making him hisses in pain.

Yeonjun came closer to grab HueningKai from getting closer to the two, "Everybody, go back to your offices, we'll handle this." Yeonjun said as Mark stands beside him and everyone go back to their offices while talking about the fight.

"I'm sorry for Mr.Lee's behaviour.." Mark whispered to HueningKai and he just nodded. "You two stop being childish and stand up. Taeyong-ssi, you should go to the infirmary, Mark will take you there." Yeonjun said as Mark walked towards the man and took him away from there.

"Why the hell did you start a fight in the middle of the hallway, Soobin!?" Yeonjun yelled and he just stayed quiet. Yeonjun sighed as he looked at the deep small cut on Soobin's cheekbone, "Let's just go, I'll treat you with the cut.".

__

Yeonjun take out the First-Aid Box from the corner of his office and put it on the table while HueningKai watch his every movement.

The man took out a bandage and unwrap the plastics from it, as he was about to walk back to Soobin, HueningKai grab his hand. Yeonjun turned to him in confusion.

"Uhm.. can I do it? I wanna thank him, but I don't know where should I start so.." HueningKai sighed and Yeonjun smirked, "Sure, I'll let you do it." HueningKai's eyes lit up, "Thank you hyung!" The younger man took the bandage from his hand and walked towards Soobin.

Soobin saw HueningKai walking closer to him and he panicked a bit. 'Am I in trouble?' He thought and closed his eyes until he felt something soft placed on his bruised cheekbone.

Soobin opened his eyes and look at the younger man in front of him, HueningKai blushed before saying, "I actually wanna thank you for saving me from that pervert." HueningKai looked away, still feeling Soobin's eyes on him.

"Oh, it's a no problem. I can see how uncomfortable you are from afar." Soobin said calmly even tho his ears are becoming so goddamn red.

"And uhm, I'm sorry for being late, but again, thank you." HueningKai thanked him before kissing Soobin bandage that was placed on his cheekbone, making Soobin froze.

And HueningKai realized what he did, his eyes widened "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" HueningKai stepped back and bowed non-stop. "Err.. It's okay.." Soobin mutters as his face start to become red while touching the part where Kai kissed him.

Yeonjung laughed a little when he looked at Soobin's red face and of course Soobin gave a little glare at the older.

"I'll go now!" HueningKai gave a last bow and quickly ran out of the office. After HueningKai closed the door, Yeonjun burst out laughing.

"Dude, your ears were redder than your face!" Yeonjun said continuing his laugh, and it made Soobin frown.

"I hate you so much, you know that." Soobin huffed, crossing his arms and avoid Yeonjun while the older is still giggling about it.

=1030 words=

_________________________

A/N: Sorry for late update !!