One day after the other

Mammon was always the "troubled" brother, getting into unnecessary debts and fights. Life at home wasn't the best after dealing with witches on his ass all day. He was always the one people would go to when they had a shit ton of stress and needed to vent it out, but where did Mammon go when he needed to vent things out or just talk to someone. Nowhere, he went nowhere. Instead he drowned himself in liquor and booze hoping to forget his terrible days. The demon instead looked on how to make some easy money with loveless sex and scams. He instead smoked 'til his lungs felt nonexistent and brain went fuzzy.

He would enjoy all things sinister and let his sin go crazy but when he got off his high he was greeted with the cold glares of his brother and the belittling that lead to another night to sinning. Every day was the same; wake up, be bullied by his own brother, to the RAD, listen to others talk about him, go to the casino, get high and/or drunk, go home, get yelled at, cry and finally go to sleep then the cycle begins again the next day.

Nothing and no one could or would break that cycle. Not his brothers. Not some witchy-bitchy. Not some stupid fucking demon off the side of the road and not some angel. He, himself and him were the only people to know how but it's funny because he didn't even know how to broke what has become his life. I guess, somethings are never meant to be...