Spruces For Falling ch.0

A/N: Another KilluGon oneshot ^^ I'm too obsessed with these hehe..

Hope you enjoy!

I DO NOT OWN HXH NOR ITS CHARACTERS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gon's pov

A thick, broad tail swished behind me, lime dots scattering across the pale brown surface. A bright green leaf embroidered the sides. It sprouted out from the base of my back, upon the tailbone.

Soft brown phalanges budded from above my ears, with light feathery strands aligning each one. Three were planted on each side of my head, swaying with my inner emotions. They were currently flat against my skull.

If that weren't weird enough, my limbs were shaped almost like a porcelain puppet and my eyes were deep crimson. Along with my face and ears decorated with more lime freckles.

Staring into the empty, crystal mirror, I broke down.

The tears couldn't even come, even though the floodgate had crumbled.

With shaky knees, I slumped to the floor.

Who am I?

What am I?

I filed through my thoughts, trying to think of my previous memories. I remembered everything up until the final moment.

I could see Killua's desperate eyes, pleading me not to go. He raced at me with Godspeed, but it wasn't enough. I had already reached Pitou and she was already prepared. With her cat-like reflexes, I had already lost. Her claws pinned me down, my nen was utterly useless.

I hated everything. But I couldn't blame anyone but myself. I caused this.

I let everyone down. Especially Killua.

I wonder where he is now..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been three weeks since the raid on the Ant Kingdom. My eyes still couldn't erase what I saw.

Gon. Pitou knocked him out after a fail attempt of jajanken. She stabbed through his stomach too many times I could count. She had such murderous intent but I didn't realize she would truly do it. He was then taken away, while all I did was freeze. I did nothing.

It's my fault.

I should've stopped him.

But no, you let him get killed. You're an awful human being. You don't deserve to live. Gon was always there for you, saving you in times of need. And all you did is watch him die.

Nonono.. don't think of that. He's not dead. There's no way he's dead. He's too good for death.

He's an angel of life..

He's my angel..

He is alive and I will find him no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, you've finally awaken", the rotten cat puppet elated. She was the cause of this. I hated her to the core.

"Where am I..", I questioned, taking a precautionary step away from her.

"No need to be afraid, we're comrades now", she giggled, brushing my tail, "See?"