Small World

The rest of the day I was smiling uncontrollably. This was a very good day. It eventually got busier around 9 pm. Finally at 2 in the morning, I went home. I opened the door and sure enough Kelly had another lady of the night. I hate having thin walls.

I went to sleep with my cassettes playing, trying to drown out the noise. It's been a week since I met Brent and I barley saw Kelly. He was busy with the band and I was always working.

And when we were both home...he was to busy getting laid. Which would be fine, if the walls of the apartment weren't so god damn thin.

I did have some long conversations on the phone with Brent though.

I was currently at work, Brent had called me earlier before I left and told me he'd come and see me. I was wiping off the bar when the door jingled and I looked up, seeing Brent.

"Hey Brent." I said. "Hello." He said as he sat down at the bar in front of me. "Let's say we get out of here?" He smirked. "I would but I'm working." I frowned. "Okay, I'll wait then." He said staring at me as he watched me do my job.

"Shift, don't you think you should, I dunno, go home? You've been here since 5 this evening and it's already 8." I said to my well known customer. I had cut him off about an hour ago.

With Brent there I guess it went by fast, he would talk to me and ask me questions as I worked. Eventually, it was the end of my shift. I spent the rest of my night with Brent.

Eventually he took me home and he walked me to the apartment door. As I was trying to unlock the door, he snaked his arms around my waist from behind me. "The night doesn't have to end just yet." He said as his lips brushed over my ear. I turned around and we started kissing.

Things started to get intense and fast. He took the keys from my hand and unlocked the door. We walked inside, never separating somehow. Eventually we made it to my room. Brent kicked the door closed and as soon as he did we started tearing each others clothes off.

If I had to listen to Kelly getting laid all the time, he had to listen to me too.

It doesn't take much to the imagination to understand what happens next. Brent and I were under the sheets I had on my bed, doing the devil knows what. I thought I heard the apartment door open but I let the thought go as I was swallowed up in the bliss of Brent and I.

(Kelly's POV)
The whole day I was with the guys, doing stuff for the band, we were close to getting a record deal.

I got home and saw the door was already unlocked. I walked in and I was shocked. It sounded like Erin was getting laid. But by who? It couldn't have been Phil because I just saw him. I don't know why it really fucking bothered me this much.

To my knowledge, Erin's never brought anyone home. I tried going to sleep, but Jesus Christ they were loud.
(End of Kelly's pov)

"Fuck." Brent said as I laid down next to him. "I am sure glad I met you." He said, smirking at me. I laughed. "And so aren't I." Eventually I fell asleep in Brent's arms, it felt right.

(Brent's pov)
I'm really glad I met Erin, there's just something about her.

When I woke up, I kissed Erins forehead and slowly got up. I found my underwear. shoes, and pants and I put them on. I didn't have time to put my shirt on. I had to meet Taime and the rest of the guys and I was already late.

I grabbed my shirt and walked out of her room and quietly shut her door behind me. I was walking to the door when a dude said hey.

I turned around and saw my former band mate Kelly Nickels.

"Brent?" Kelly said with wide eyes.

"Kelly?" I replied. I don't understand.

(End of Brent's pov)

(Kelly's pov)
I was walking out of my room when I saw a shirtless dude walking towards the door with his back turned. I called out to him and he turned around. What the fuck.

It was Brent, my former band mate from when I was in Faster Pussycat. This is the last place I'd expect to see him. Jesus fucking Christ, it was him with Erin last night and that pissed me off a little.

"How'd you meet Erin?" I asked him. "A week ago...at the bar she works at. How about you? I didn't exactly expect to see you here." Brent answered back. "We're roommates, I found this place in the newspaper about a month ago." I said.

"Small world." Brent said as Erin's bedroom door opened. Both Brent and I looked over at her. Her hair was messy and she was wearing a big shirt and sleep shorts. Fucking killing me.

I glanced at Brent and I looked back at Erin. I can't stand the way they fucking look at each other.

(End of Kelly's pov)

When I woke up, Brent was no longer beside me. I got up threw on some clothes. When I walked out of my room, Kelly was conversing with Brent. I never saw the girls Kelly brought home, so it was weird seeing both him and Brent in the same room.

"Hey guys?" I said, interrupting them. "Hey Erin." Kelly said as I walked over to Brent. "I was just catching up with Kelly." Brent said as he put an arm around me.

"Wait, you guys know each other?" I asked them. They both nodded. "We used to be in the same band, Faster Pussycat." Brent said. They're both in bands.

Every guy I fucking had things for were in bands, the same bands might I add. "Small world." I said. I turned to Brent. "Where you going?" I asked.

"To meet Taime and the rest of the band, but don't worry, I'll swing by later." He said. He then kissed me before he left. Now it's just Kelly and I.

"What are you doing today?" I asked him. "Band practice." He said grabbing his keys. "Wait, let me go with you." I said. I really need to end this stupid dispute between Phil and I, enough time has passed.

Kelly didn't question it and we went to the bands practice after I got dressed.