35. INSECURITIES -II ⚠️

DISCLAIMER:- If you are not comfortable reading emotional abusive, dominative and sexually manipulative content, don't proceed.

Even in her memories she had to supress her thoughts to complete her sentence.

'Vo hote to... Meri iccha ka... Meri sarmindgi ka jara bhi dhyaan nahi rakhte. Anuj to mere pati bhi ni hai abhi phir bhi unko mera maan hai... Meri pasand na pasand, iccha- anichha sabka... Sabka dhyaan hei. Vo to the mere pati kabhi bhi kuch bhi kar sakte the par kam se kam jhooth bol ke apni baat manvaane ke liye mujhe vo... Vo... Aesa karne ki jarroot to ni thi...'

She took a deep breathhh.

-----------------------------------------------------------

She collected her towel and clothes from her side of a neatly arranged almirah stuff and moved towards the bathroom. Her wedding mehendi was still faintly conspicuous. Nobody was home... They were all gone to attend some village event gathering. Being a sunday, Vanraj had nowhere to go and he rested back on the sofa.

She entered the bathroom and when it was time to put the latch... She found the bolt was gone.

She hung her clothes on the bar and rushed to inform him of it.

- Suniye ne... Vo...

- Haan bolo...

- Vo bathroom ki kadi... Nikal gayi hai... Aap use theek kar denge.

- Arey main koi carpenter thodi na hoon Anupamaa. Shaam ko kisi ko bula ke karva doonga.

- Par mujhe nahaana hai.

- To jaao na nahaane.

- Par vo.

- Koi baat nahi. Koi hai ni ghar me tum jaao... Mein yahi baitha hoon koi ni aayega udhar.

- Par mujhe aese saram aati hein.

- (He smiled) Arey mujhse kaisi saram... Aur vo bhi ab?? Teen din pehle jo hua uske baad ??

- Tscchh!! Aap... Aap mat boliye aesee ne... Achha nahi lagta na... Acha aap yahi baithiyega aur kisi ko aane mat dijiyega aur khud bhi mat aaiyega pleejj... pleej haan.

He didn't nod in yes..

- Main yahi baitha hoon tum jaao...

She entered the bathroom.

'Ye baahar hi hein... Mein naha leti hoon araam se... Ye dhyaan rakhenge.'

She undressed herself to nakedness. Her oiled hair demanded a good wash. She opened her hair. Clothes lay scattered on the floor. She washed them. He could hear the brush chafing against her clothes which he guessed could be her saaree.

He was finding it difficult to resist those sounds and the thought of how good the drenched woman behind the open bathroom door would feel squirming for freedom in his arms if he were to enter right now and hug her.

He walked towards the bathroom and it's door was slightly open. Her bare posterior face the door and thus ultimately him as he peeped in through the small aperture. He just wanted to ravish her. She looked so finely textured. He was seeing her like that in full light for the first time. And her slender body, nimble feet and hand and absolutely sexy back looked even more sexy to him with water flowing all over her.

He remembered how she turned down his request of an all drenched bathrooom sex with him the previous day.

*The previous day*