Part 2: The Coronation

Kaizar was the first one to wake up. He would get out of bed and sit on the edge as he stared down at the red carpet under his feet. He sighed shaking his head before making his way towards the walk-in closet, he looked around before finding the suit he was wishing to wear. It had a black suit jacket with two pockets at the front and two inside the jacket. He first dressed up in his freshly pressed white shirt as he began to button up his shirt and fixed his collar before checking himself out in the mirror. He later slipped on some black slacks and wrapped a light brown leather belt around the waist and tightened it. He slipped on some brown shoes to match his brown belt. Once he was finished, he would make his way out of his room and go down the hall. He passed his sister Vex and gave her a small wave. She was wearing a white dress with her hair all letdown and combed so it could be nice and straight. Kaizar made his way down the steps and looked around the area seeing all the maids and butlers running around the ballroom trying to set everything up perfectly for the upcoming coronation.

Kaizar walked into the ballroom seeing the decoration strung around the windows and ceiling of the ballroom. He had noticed that the butlers had pulled the throne into the ballroom. His eyes would fix on the crown, the same crown his dad used to wear. He began to approach it slowly as the working butlers and maids paid zero attention to him. He got up close to the crown seeing it resting on a red cushion. He gazed at the crown's beauty, the gems planted on each spike that rose from the base of the crown, his hand would reach out as his fingers touched an emerald gem. But suddenly and a voice called out behind him "Oi! Don't touch my bloody crown! It isn't yours to touch worm!". Kaizar would retract his hand and he turned around to see his uncle standing in the middle of the ballroom pointing a finger in his direction. "What did you call me?" Kaizar responded in shock after hearing what his uncle had said. "You heard me boy. I am not going to repeat myself, oh! I don't have to repeat myself because I am the king now, so I don't have to follow your orders or follow whatever you say to me...boy" Henry replied. The uncle looked at Kaizar with such distaste in his eyes. Kaizar just remained in silence before walking past his uncle to leave the ballroom. His head lowered slightly while he walked, he wasn't surprised that his uncle would say such things, but he didn't expect them to be said today, above all days it had to be the coronation. To hell with it, he thought as he accidentally bumped into his back of Kyle. "Woah don't keep your head too low because you won't be seeing what's ahead of you...like right now" Kyle spoke with a soft tone; he wasn't angry or anything, but he was just worried about why Kaizar was looking so gloomy today. "what's up?", "It's just that...I wanted to feel dads crown once again...just as a farewell or something but Henry just had to waltz in and demand that I pull my hand away and he...he just said it in such an unpleasant tone" Kaizar said with his head now slowly rising so that he could have his eyes on his older brother. "Ah he can be a dick...but hey chin up. He doesn't have that much power to harm the future kings. He doesn't have any children so the heir to the throne would be me. And then you, so he can't do much" Kyle replied. "I guess so. Anyways the coronation is about to start. Let's get going to the ballroom" Kaizar said.

All the royals and the officials and high-ranking officers were present at the coronation, Kaizar, Vexstacy, and Kyle were standing side by side a few feet away from the throne. They along with the officials were standing in a line making a path in between them for the next king to be walking past. But Kaizar wasn't really in the mood to be bowing down as he noticed how the royals and officials were bowing down while Henry was making his way towards the throne. As Henry passed the children of the dead king he would notice that none of them bowed down to him, he snarled and just kept on walking towards his throne. the children looked back at Henry and knew what their relationship with this new king would be like in the future.