☁That one Coworker☁

Modern AU!

Basically Giyuu and Sabito work in the same department at a big company.

----------------------------------------------------------

Giyuu pov:

There's so much work... I start to get irritated as i proceed to check the document for any spelling errors. My senior is passing way too much work onto me! It's supposed to be shared.

"Bluejay~" i hear someone whisper into my ear, causing me to flinch.

"What is it Sabito? I'm busy" I keep my composure, at least i try too... My ears are probably pink.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner after work~" I turn to Sabito, who's just slacking off in his chair. "I already finished my work for the day"

"Well i still have to review 3 more articles and print them" i say looking at my computer screen once again.

Sabito sighs before saying, "send me 2 of the articles, I'll help you out". I exhale and give him a look of appreciation before sending them to him.

After a little over an hour both Sabito and i finished the work and printed it, handing it in to the manager. We then leave since it's late and I'm not staying there with my creepy supervisor.

"So how about that date little fox?~"

I look beside me to see a smiling sabito. I sigh as i nodd, "okay.." As i finally agree, Sabito grabs my hand and drags me off, to his car.

"Just to be clearr, is Making out off the table?–" Sabito looks at me as he turns on the car.

I feel me face flush red as i look away. "No making out.." I say... A little unsure of myself, since i know most his tactics. He will probably get his way in the end...

"Whatever you say beautiful~" Sabito says before taking the car out of park and driving to wherever he was taking me... Did he really just call me beautiful– oh god i can feel my cheeks getting hot..

After a while of driving he stops the car and hops out. As i was about to open the car door, Sabito comes out of nowhere and opens it for me.

"Thank.. You?" I say, hopping out. How did he get there so fast–

"Anytime bunny!" I blush, although I'm starting to cringe at these random nicknames... I guess they're cute? If Sabito were to act like this infront of mitsuri, she'd definitely freak out. In a good way i think?

"A yakiniku restaurant?" I ask, looking at the front of the building. Sabito hums in response as he drags me inside.

As Sabito talks to the front lady i look around. There are a bunch of tables with a lot of people... It's implied since this is a restaurant, but it still makes me uncomfortable.

I then feel a touch on my shoulder. I was probably spacing out...

"I got booked us a private room this morning, don't worry bluejay" I look at him as he thanks the lady and drags me away once again. He booked it this morning?

Once we get into the room, we both sit down and i look at him.

"You booked this room this morning?" I ask and he nodded.

"And you only asked me an hour before we finished work?" He nodds, but this time looking a bit nervous.

"So what would you have done if i said no?" He stops and thinks for a moment.

"Probably take Makomo and complain to her about how you said no and how that old man of a senior is making your overworking habit worse" He finally says. I look at him unimpressed.