Lovable Teacher Miss.Sadhvi Krishnan 😍

In a beautiful village with so many paddy fields peoples were farming and some of them are selling fruits,flowers for kovils near the kovil.In that beautiful village another beautiful house were their to make the village more beautiful.

In that house an oldman with his grand daighter was only living their.tge sounds of laughing and giggling sound of childrens and a girl and her grandfather was heard making the village people smile who were crossing the house.

Its none of other than sadhvi and muthukumar thaatha.her thaatha was telling a story for some kids in the village who is playing with sadhvi and some of them were studying in sadhvi's school.

1 child-Aprom enna thaatha nadandhuchi?
Thaatha-Aprom enna.....................(theriyala pa 😜😜)

All the kids were felt sad hearing the last scene and its time to sleep and all kids went to their home.

Sad-Thaatha maathira pottiya?
Thaa-Aama kutty potuten nee poi thoongu nalaikku school ku poganum la naanum thoonga poren po.
Sad-Sari thaatha.

Sadhvi kissed his cheeks and went to sleep.its the habit of sadhvi from childhood when she goes to sleep she kisses her grandpa's cheeks.

Next morning...........

Sadhvi gets ready to go to the school and she went after advicing to her grandpa to put his medicine after eating and the places were the medicine kept.

In middle she joins with her friends saran and ammu.3 of them went to the school and started their works.it was a small school.In that school upto 11th standard are their and if they want to continue they should go to city school but some of them did not leave because of money problem but sadhvi's grandpa helped them how he can and send them to study.

All the childrens in the school loves sadhvi because of her kindness,love and innocent nature.but her bold side is only visible for one person who she hates.

All the kids started to listen her subjects and sometime s she sing song for them as she likes to sing songs.likewise her day wents and she goes to her house at afternoon........💜

What will happen next?

Keep guessing until the next chappy 😜🏃‍♀️.

So this is the chappy for today,if it is not up to your expectation sorry 🙏.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Mine 💜 To be continue.........