The Beginning.

My whole life I've felt like an outsider. Not one person understood me. I had been to around 15 schools in my life.
As a freshmen I moved once more. This time it was different. We moved to a small town. I'd never heard of, but it was surrounded by woods. My only request. I was happy to have an escape, but less than thrilled to be moving in the middle of the school year.
We lived in a descent house right on the edge of the woods. A giant yard for my two huligan brothers to run and play. And a trial for hiking right down the long, never ending driveway. We moved over the weekend so I could start school on Monday, great.
I only had time to unpack my over night bag after helping mom unpack the kitchen and living room. So, I set an alarm for 5 a.m. (2 hours early for my morning run) It was the one thing I always did. My automatic repeat. It was the best part of my day.
All I can hear is Breakeven by the Script blasting all around me. All I can see is the passing beautiful brown and green trees all around and my feet going back and forth. The feeling of my calf muscles screaming and burning gives me immense joy. Run away the pain.
I see something run in front of me. I stop dead in my tracks and turn to see what it was. I see two beautiful streaks run off in the distance. One coal black. The other as white as a fresh blanket of snow. Mesmerized, all I can do is stare at the distance where these steaks once were. Suddenly I hear a screeching sound. My alarm telling me to get home, now. Or I won't have time to shower. I turn to head home. Before I go a single step, I see it. A black and white wolf. Its only a few feet in front of me.
Teeth begin to show as it snarls at me, but all I can see is it's eyes. It's beautiful blue eyes. As if by instinct I lower my self to my knees, my headphones drop, and I look at it, no her, directly in those beautiful blue eyes. She begins to growl and takes a step toward me. Without thinking my head drops to look at the ground and my hand slowly goes up. As I start to think I begin to beat myself up. Wtf. Why would I do this. I'm going to be eaten. Wow good going, Star. As my heart starts pounding in my chest something.. unexpected happens..