Criminals (Kian Lawley Fan Fic)

.: Chapter 1 :.

*Unexpected*

The music blasted in the buliding. The thousands of lights flashed around. I looked over to where my best friend, Savannah, was dancing. Holding drinks in both her hands, she walked over and handed one of the drinks to some guy that I didn't know. I smiled, its been forever since Savannah found someone she could date.

After dancing for what seemed 12 hours, i went back to where I had left my purse. Acouple minutes later Savannah came over and hugged me from behind.

"Hey Mia! Have you had fun tonight?"

"Yes, thanks so much for taking me," I said smiling, "um, whos that?" I said pointing to the guys hand she was holding.

"Oh, this is Jake," Savannah said.

He smiled, "Hey Mia, right?"

I nodded my head, " yes." i replied.

"Okay. Anyway, sorry to leave but I have go now," he said, "Bye Savannah."

He showed a little smile, then walked away. I looked back over to Savannah.

"Yeah, I better go too. If my mom comes home and i'm not there, i'm dead," I said.

I hugged Savannah and pushed through the huge crowd to the door. I looked out, far out, and seen my little red BMW. When I reached my car, i heard voices close by. I looked over to where the people were standing. Not only wear there voices, but also guns.