Chapter 14

Preparing additional chapters cause I need to get some work done, and also I need something to make me forget the sad ending of 'THAT' story, can't believe she sacrificed herself T-T welp anyway hope you enjoy this one.

Another Realm POV...

I opened my eyes to see complete darkness, I called for anyone but no one answered. that is one person came

???: Hello Y/N L/N (I want you guys to choose your name sometimes). 

Y/N: who are you!?

???: I am the watcher. the one who looks upon others. 

Y/N: then where am I? 

???: You are in my realm Y/N. 

Y/N: then what am I doing here and what business do you have with me? 

???: you Y/N is the creator's son. 

Y/N: w-what?

silence filled for 5 seconds when Y/N burst out laughing

Y/N: okay what kind of a joke are you saying? 

???: I am serious Y/N, if you don't believe me your creator will. 

A/N: Hello there Y/N. I am your creator.

AND I AM GENDERLESS IF YOU'RE ASKING

Y/N: okay wtf is happening here!? 

A/N: I created you Y/N, I am you're father/Mother. 

Y/N: explain!?

A/N: very well. A long time ago I created you an existence that would protect the world, I gave you Godly powers because someday someone as powerful as you will arrive and would take over. but you would need a lot of practice and training so I am going to send you Axel, she is the elite warrior we have but you are above her at least not yet. but  Y/N the reason I sent you to the future was to obtain knowledge and bring it back to this era, you must spread it around the world and stop wars, if there is too much wars he will once reign and is as powerful as you. I need you to unite them. For the sake of existence. 

Y/N ok that is a lot to take in. 

A/N: Yes I know, that is why soon the elite warrior will go there and train you. *whisper*  oh and also you might capture the hearts of other women. 

after that it all went black again 

He opened his eyes revealing that he was on a bed Artemis however was sitting near to you holding your hand and lowered her head. 

Max: A-Artemis? 

Artemis shot up her head 

Artemis: Max you okay!? 

Max: yeah I'm fi- 

then you felt your arm tense up 

Artemis: don't lift your arm, it's injured. 

she said as she laid you back down 

Max: what happened? 

Artemis: well...

Artemis's POV hours ago... 

Artemis and the other Gods were guarding the gate when suddenly Typhon came 

Artemis's mind: how is he here!? I thought he was imprisoned!?

Typhon: Let me in. 

Apollo: what about N-O. 

Typhon: I was really in a good mood today but you ruined it. 

The sun God and Artemis aimed at him but he was too strong and fast, Typhon dodge them easily and Shots them with fire luckily Artemis was thrown and was knocked out while Apollo was hit but thanks to his Immunity to fire he only had a scratched then Typhon punched him fast and Apollo was knocked out.

Typhon: tch just a bunch of weak Gods.

Later.. 

*crash* *bam* 

I woke up to hear banging noises. I stood and walked towards the noise to see Max being attacked multiple times, seeing him like this hurts. So I called onto him but it seems he couldn't hear them. 

That is when My best friend Athena was about to die at the hands of Typhon Max disappeared and then reappeared suddenly in front of him his look on his eyes tells me that he was desperate to save her and the God's. He then cut's off  his hand and Typhon screamed in agony when Typhon was about to punch him with his fist in a much faster way, Max then Sliced off his head and Typhon turned to stone along with his cutoff head and body which Max dropped the head and it broke into pieces. somehow he turned back and he dropped down. 

Artemis: MAX!?

 Back to the present..

Artemis: that's what happened. 

Max was processing everything he did 

Max: wait what about everyone? 

Artemis: they got out safely except Zeus and Athena who joined the fight. and don't fight like that again! you just became a guardian recently you know. she pouted which made a really cute face.   

Max's mind: cute. 

Anya inside his mind: hey Max, you still alive? are you okay!? 

Max's mind: it seems like you are not worried for me. 

Anya: IT's not like I care Baka. ( oh I know she cares 😏) 

Max: well let me rest for a bit. 

Artemis: okay call me when you need me. 

Max: okay. *what a weird day* 

??? POV...

???: soon I will reign once more. you better be ready Y/N. muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 

(did I make it the Muahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha too long?) anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will make 1 more chapter because I don't wanna write next week and probably publish it on any day cause I have PT NEXT WEEK. see ya My lovely readers.

Bonus 

POV: that One reader who's always updated all day and night