We🧡

THREE YEARS LATER ;

After their confession they start dating eachother openly. Their parents were also very happy for their children's. At first Lin got shocked to see their boldness but she immediately approved their relationship. Khun and Milk both were also happy for them but they more happy to know that they didn't have to do exercise anymore.

At College whenever Ohm came to Nanon's class for teaching he always tease Ohm by flirting with him. Nanon didn't bully his teachers and other students it's all wrong he only bullied them who turned his life into hell when he was in high school. Lin always teach Nanon to never show off your richness to others that's why she sent him to normal school.

GRADUATION DAY;

"Come on guys it's time for our group photo" Jimmy said excitedly to his group.
"Ok 1, 2, 3 chesse" *click* whole Baddies group with Top smiled widely because today is their last day at college.

But Nanon is looking very gloomy his parents are also with him but his boyfriend didn't come for his Graduation ceremony.
"What happened Nanon waiting for him" Milk said in teasing tone while nudging his shoulder.

"Yes Phi everyone is here but why he didn't arrived yet" Nanon said sulking he was looking around for Ohm impatiently.

"Sorry for coming late" Ohm said from behind while walking towards them smiling widely. Everyone looked behind and sighed in relief because they can't see Nanon sulking more.

"Why did you come late" Nanon aksed with poker face while raising his eyebrows and folding his hands over his chest.

"I'm sorry Sir I got late because I'm picking your favourite blue orchid flowers with white roses" Ohm said smiling while showing Nanon his favourite flowers bouquet which he was hiding behind him. Making Nanon eyes got wide.

"Oh my God thank you so much baby" Nanon said happily he quickly hugged Ohm tightly while burying his face on his neck inhaling his warm scent

Making everyone cough but the love birds didn't even bother to separate. They all sighed and left them alone in each other's embrace.

"Come on guys I'm feeling so single....now it's became my daily routine to watch their sweet moments" Milk said with done face she left with her parents and Top giving some space to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going Ohm..... you are silently driving for hours" Nanon asked to his boyfriend cutely who is more focused on road.

"Nanon I'm taking you to my parents house....mom wants to meet you" Ohm said smiling he quickly stopped in front of his house gate.