1. Her Beautiful Sinner

Hi, this is a small one-shot for all the people who loved the 'Blood on your hands' story, of course, this one has no direct connection with it. So, people who didn't read that story can also read this one.

I loved writing this one and I hope you all like reading it too, do vote and comment :)

Also, huge thanks and love to belle_x_queen for the beautiful poster ♡♡♡

~~~~

Harshad lit his cigar, inhaled and exhaled the smoke into the air as he looked at the girl

There is something off with this girl, she is being way too calm in the given situation, and kidnapping her was way too easy. 

After all, She is the daughter of the country's biggest gang lord. She is the youngest and beloved, thus she makes a perfect target for their purpose.

Her father is a well-known crime lord, he sits on the top of the chain as he runs the entire country with a snap of his fingers. But Harshad and others didn't know or didn't expected that kidnapping his loving and precious daughter is gonna be this easy.

They just abducted her when she is on the way to her university, like a common person, with zero security. There should be cars following her and protecting her, but nope, they got her down way too quickly. 

And there is no security following too, how can they let this kid run around the city with not enough protection?

After all, Murthy has no other family, only one daughter and his wife died ages ago. So, this 21-year-old girl is all he had and she is the heir to entire Murthy's properties. 

It would be billions and billions of money and she is the sole heir, so how can they let her go out like this so recklessly? That too, she is studying in a popular university in their country itself, not even abroad or homeschooled.

Harshad scoffed to himself, how can Murthy be so stupid? Or does he think no one will dare to touch his daughter or what?

And when they kidnapped the girl, she didn't resist or fight back. Just a handkerchief with chloroform on her face and she flopped down. 

So fucking easy!

It's been an hour, and they got her to their warehouse and tied her hands to the metal chair. She gained her consciousness shortly and Harshad is ready with a tape to shut her mouth if the girl started crying and screaming. 

To his surprise, she didn't. She is restricted in every way but still, she looks calm and somewhat bored.

She should be scared, crying, and begging them to leave her.

But no, she just sat in her chair, looking at them and their warehouse with big eyes, as if everything is interesting and so fascinating.

This girl is strange.