Chapter 1

He understood this was a mistake. Even though he was aware of how absurd it was, he still thought it would be hilarious to do. Ivan, who is 19 years old, is posing as a Discord kitten on the platform. Even his friends warned him that it was a bad idea, but he didn't care. He laughed at the cringe-worthy thirty-year-attempt old's to "date" him.

When he first had the idea a week ago, he thought it was hilarious and would get him free nitro, so he thought it was a great idea. He only needed to do a quick Google search to find out how to do it, and the very next day he received a text. Given that his Discord name is literally "Idiot #7," he thought no one would believe it, so it was strange.

The guy started with a simple

 "hey"

Ivan glanced at his user, which read "A.R__." Ivan's initial idea was "like the firearm? Surely he's not serious, "but he was curious about how well it would work, so he spoke with his inner woman and said

 "Heyyyy :3". 

Jesus, why was he doing this again? It was so embarrassing. He didn't even wait a few seconds; this guy must be in a desperate situation.

" how old r u??". 

Despite his desperation, he obviously knows better than to date a minor.

"I'm 19 yrs old .~. how old are u :>"

Is that what these men are into, Ivan muttered to himself as he typed, trying not to laugh at himself. Do they enjoy this kind of content?

"I'm 19 too" the guy said that and no one texted for a minute or two before he texted 

"Whats ur name?"

Shit. Ivan hadn't given it much thought. What could he possibly put? He pondered for a moment before answering.

"Destiny, but I can be whatever u want me to be ;3"

Not as embarrassing as the previous one, that. Not that he had ever truly flirted with anyone before, but it was sort of standard flirting. He simply imagines flirting to be like that. He feels as though he did something wrong now that it has been more than five minutes. Shit. Did they discover it?

"You wanted Nitro right?" 

Then Ivan grinned widely, thinking, "Wow, this man is truly stupid."

"Yeh but no one got it for me :<<" 

"Ill give you some"

Yes! This man was a fool! The Nitro is in his hands right now!

"Iff you do something for me, Angel"

Damn it. It simply slipped from his grasp, similar to how you try to grasp a doorknob with greasy hands. What possibly could he want? I hope not feetpics or any other bizarre things.

"What did you want for it? :^ "

"I want you to vc me"

He wanted to make a voice call. That's rather easy because Ivan can effortlessly do a girl's voice; occasionally, his pals find it a little odd.

"Kk :333"

Before pushing the call button, he breathed out.

It was a moment before "A.R" answered and a moment before he spoke.

"Hello?" His tone was filled with uncertainty. "Hiii!!" Ivan spoke in the most polite tone he could muster. Ivan could hear the person on the other side muttering in a low voice, "Holy sh*t," and boy, if that didn't make Ivan's tummy flutter a little. The depth of the guy's voice initially caught his attention. He cringed and nearly uttered something in his normal voice when he realized that he was getting butterflies over the voice of some random Discord mod. After that grimace, he didn't just end the call; instead, he quickly posed a question.

"Soo you never told me your nameee" Still smooth and pleasant, his voice

"Oh! Arthur here "Ivan almost deviated from his usual persona in response to Arthur. This guy was simply plain disgusting. Who could possibly like him? He had begun to wonder if the man had ever had a lover in his entire tragic life. Before his mind wandered too far, he hurriedly added.

"Oooo that name is cute! I've never met a guy named Arthur!" The second part was actually true, you would think Arthur is a common name. When Ivan the boys name Arthur gasped a bit. What. The. Hell. This guy is really a weirdo. Gasping over hearing his name? Ivan hopes that what he thinks isn't happening.

"I've never had somebody compliment my name before, so thank you very much." Ivan felt his tummy start to flutter at the statement. He's getting butterflies just because this guy called you sweet in his nice voice, and he's starting to feel like the weirdo.

"No problem!" Ivan said as he tried to keep the pep in his voice but the butterflies in his stomach were still there.

"Oh right! The Nitro, I'll give it to you right now! It should be a month of it."Ivan could hear his mouse moving before a pop-up appeared on his screen, according to Arthur. Time to be embarrassing, then.

"Yesh! I see it!! thwank ywo so much!"He was wincing at himself for even expressing that garbage, and his demeanor was drastically different from how he had been speaking. What gave him the idea that saying that was a good idea?

He isn't that much of a creep because he didn't react as strongly as Ivan anticipated. He won't have to do it again, which is nice.

"Well uhm, Ill talk to you later?"The person on the other end of the call spoke with a hint of hope. Ivan felt horrible because, in all honesty, he had intended to give the man his one month and end it there—especially after learning how the man's voice affects his body—but the man's recent hint of hope shattered his plans.

"Yeah of course! Talk to you later!!" He said as he hung up

Fuck. Okay. "I'll just tell him about who I am tomorrow or something." fuck...