chapter seventeen

joseon era

jeonghan's pov

i woke up in an unknown place and i saw an old guy that seems to be a rich guy standing infront of me.

"so, you're yoon jeonghan?" he asked.

"yes, who are you?"

"kill him." he said and then his people dragged me outside and make me sit on a wooden chair.

i gasped when i saw a familiar guy standing next to that old guy whom i just met just now.

he had the same hair style as me, which is a long hair that reach his shoulder length and blonde coloured.

he is..

where did i saw him? why does he look so familiar? who is he?

oh!

wen junhui. he's aeri's bestfriend in the another world. but- what is his role here?

then, i heard a loud footsteps coming, sounds like someone is running really fast to be here.

and, it was aeri.

she looked at me. and, tears fell from her eyes.

"father, you can do this please i'm begging you.." she said while crying.

so, that guy is the king? am i gonna be killed?

"no." the king said and aeri get on her knees while crying.

my heart crashed seeing how hard she's crying right now.

"don't cry." i said, almost whispering cause i felt like my energy level has decreased to the lowest part.

after that, i felt something sharp were pressed against my stomach.

"aeri, i'm sorry i can't protect and fight for our love here, but, i won't ever let this happen in reality. i love you so much, goodbye."

"JEONGHAN NOO!!"

and, i closed my eyes.