The spoil prince

It was just another morning in HUNTER'S mension. Servent doing their job. Running here and there with little worry. Well what you can say they have to because the one and only Prince or more like spoil Prince of this mension soon going go wake up and who know if he got the mood swings.
Even though he going wake up now but it's not a morning at all. Because the clock says it's 2:15pm. But alas he is THE Christ Hunter, who don't follow any rules, don't take any advice, let's forget about the orders.
Now in the very luxurious room of hunters mension sun lightening up the whole room but someone doesn't like to be get disturb in their deep slumber. But the sun rays decide to be naughty and bother him a bit more until he got irritated to bones. Having enough of with sunrays Christ decide to get up, but something is not stopping him or maybe someone. And then he notice another body besides him.
The body says it's belong to girl. He need a minute to remember who the hell is she, but do he remember her name don't even think about it. Whatever now she need to leave, god just look at her she is literally hugging him like a koala. And it's irritating, you know it's just for a night but you still have to wait for the morning to leave and doing cuddle and all like seriously . He somehow managed to get out of her koala grip and walk towards his bathroom for a shower so that he could wake up properly. After shower when he came out found her still sleeping he is not going to w waste his time on her.
It's better if his servants deal with her. Now he want some delicious breakfast
OH but it's not a morning
CHRIST POV
I tried to reach down stairs quickly for sake of my growling stomach, what can I say, I miss my dinner last night and it's passed the morning. The moment i step into the dinning room all the servent stop and wait for my order , and their face says they are nervous no beyond nervous and I like it.
"If you all done staring serve me something to eat."
And they just did that.
"Mike someone in my room I want her get the hell out of this mension."
" Yes young master I'll deal with it."says Mike.
Mike know me whole of 23 years of my life. He knew that who is she.
I was enjoying my food when Mike approach me.
"Young master your father want your presence in company today at 4:00am."
"So I'm not going?"
I'm not a big fan of my father. He just remember me when he have to give me some not so good news. But not today.
"Master says you have to." Mike said.
"And I said NO" I raise my voice a bit higher but I didn't like it not with mike, he is 52 years old humble , calm , and smart guy. He is the one who always bear my tantrum from my very childhood.
"Ok I'll send message to master that you don't want to, but we both know what will he do and I know you don't want that to happen."
Indeed he is smart.
After few minutes of silence
"Fine" well do have any other option. No and my father make sure of that.
After food i go back to my room and this time there is no one and my bed is properly set to. That's why I like mike. Now it's time to get ready physically and mentally both to face my father. I don't know why but my feeling are poking me something is going to change from today.
Only if i know my life is going to flip upside down.

Here I am infront of my father's company
THE HUNTER ENTERPRISES.
I used to visit this place when I was a child. I was a happy child but now....
The moment i enter all employees took notice of my presence. I can see the envy in male eyes and flirt in female eyes. And I through smile here and there with wink i mean why not i like this attantion. The moment i reach my father's office room i didn't feel like going in but let's get over with this. So I knock,
"Come in"
My father's dominant voice reach my ear and i think my soul to. When I enter i found my father going through some paperwork with blank face.
Without giving me any glance he told me to sit. I can't help but stair at him , he is still as handsome as ever those bit gray hair make him more handsome. I know i got most of my features from him accept my eye colour i got it from my mom. After few more minutes of silence he finally decided to give me attention. But his eyes make me bit uncomfortable.
"I call you here because it's important and urgent too."
"Ofcourse other wise why would you remember you have a son." I just can't help it.for a moment he frawn on his face but it is back to blank.
"I have decided something for you, i want to let you know about this for so long but don't want to disturb you too, but i think this can't wait any more .
I want you to get married to someone. She is a good person and i know she..."i cut my father in middle.
" Wait what do you mean you want me to get married to someone and YOU decided this for me. "
" Calm down listen to me carefully. "My father said.
" How can I calm down. I m not going to marry anyone. "
" Yes you are going to. You have no choice at all. "
I can't take this any more.