Chapter One

From Tangerina’s  Perspective

When I returned to the academy from lunch with Dr, Sting at The Alchemy Institute, I walked up the floating stairs to what is now Brystal’s office. When I walked in Brystal was sitting at her glass desk writing on a piece of parchment, only when the door shut loudly behind me did she look up “hello Tangerina how was lunch with Dr, Sting” she asked
“Not how I expected it to go, the entire time all he talked about was his insects and how Mitchell Jr. graduated law school,” I said then flopped into one of the glass chairs, “really I remember when he invited us to Mitchell’s  funeral and Em paid all the expenses because she felt guilty,” Brystal said with a laugh and continued writing “Brystal what are you writing,” I asked
“A letter to my brother and Queen Penny”
“Alright well tell them I say hello and wish them well,” I said then left the office.
It wasn't until lunch with Dr, Sting that I realized maybe when I first talked to him and all he noticed were the bees living in my hair and him only wanting to talk about the bugs that he wasn’t the one for me even if he was handsome and had a wasps nest. Recently a feeling I don’t recognize started bubbling deep inside me. I can’t explain the feeling and  I don't know why I feel this way.
A week later someone came to the door. When Ms.Vee answered the door I heard her call "someone's at the door who you all should come and see" as I made my way to the entry hall. The fairies and witches also made their way downstairs. After everyone made their way to the entry hall all of us were speechless to see Xanthous and the elf prince Elrik at door and we all rushed to greet them "Xanthous we missed you so much"Brystal said hugging him. After all the hugs and welcome back to the crust of the Earths', we all walk up to Brystal's office to talk and catch up (Xanthous and Elrik held hands the entire way). When we got to the office everyone had a seat, Xanthous and Elrik had a seat in a glass chair together-(still holding hands) and Emerelda, Brystal, and Lucy shared a chair as well, I sat in one next to Skylene."Xanthous how are you doing ruling over the demons'' Emeralda asked
"I'm doing well, I'm very happy it took some time to get used to everything though but the demons are in control and not in total chaos so, far so good I guess,” Xanthous said with a wide smile. Then all of a sudden the butterflies started bubbling inside me but why-it was just because I'm excited to see Xanthous, I thought. I started to stare off into space when the sound of clapping broke my trance "Tangerina are you okay you're kinda staring off into space-and now your face is getting very red" Skylene told me the butterflies started to flutter a little faster than it occurred to me what the feeling was "come to think of it I do feel a little dizzy, excuse me" I  got up from my chair, everyone had a look of worry in their eyes "Alright I'll bring you up some water later, feel better" Skylene said as I walked out. I started feeling very dizzy the hall started spinning and soon I saw nothing but black.

    From Skylene's point of view

I have never seen Tangerina stare off into space like that but after Tangerina left the office there was the loud sound of something hitting the floor outside the office doors. We all jumped up and ran to the door to see what happened. When we opened the door Tangerina was laying on the floor "oh my god Tangerina are you okay" Brystal said kneeling next to her on the floor. "she must have fainted she did say she was dizzy" I said "I'll take her up to her room" I picked Tangerina up and carried her like a baby to her room and placed her on her bed and I waited by her bed for her to wake up with a glass of water.

          Tangerina's perspective

As I slept I dreamed of endless black space with colorful butterflies fluttering around me to match the ones I felt. I felt things and I don't know why I'm confused about it but the feeling is a feeling I don't want to feel. The butterflies started to flutter faster and I awoke to Skylene standing next to my bed "are you feeling alright?" she asked handing me a glass of water as I sat up. I had realized "I'm in my room, I was in the hall when I blacked out"
"yeah we found you lying on the floor outside the doors of Brystal's office and I carried you to your room" Skylene explained. I took a drink of the water "I'll leave you alone to rest now that you're awake and tell the others you're okay we were all really worried" Skylene said and left my room. After Skylene left, knowing that Skylene carried me to my room made the feeling of butterflies grow inside me. The feeling of butterflies finally had an answer "I’m in love with Skylene'' I said quietly so no one could hear.