Christmas Part 1

This is a story I made some time ago so expect 5 chapters right away. Also this takes place during Harry's third year at Hogwarts. Enjoy!

Introduction/Chapter 1

Harry stared into open space with a sad expression on his face. All of his friends were leaving for Christmas break leaving him to spend Christmas alone. Ron and his family were going to Romania to visit Charlie, and Hermione and her family were going skiing. He knew this would be his worst Christmas so far ever since starting at Hogwarts.

"Hey Harry, why do you look so miserable?"

He turned around and saw Katie looking at him with a concerning look.

"No reason," he replied with a forced smile.

"Oh stop pretending," she said with an annoyed look. "Come on, just tell me."

Harry hesitated for a few seconds before saying, "Well Hermione and Ron have plans for the holiday, so I'm probably going to end up spending Christmas here on my own seeing as none of my friends are staying."

He looked at her and saw she had a slightly sad look on her face.

Then she smiled, "I have an idea. Why don't you come to my house and spend the holiday with my family. I'm sure my sister would be thrilled and my parents would be totally fine with it. In fact they've been wanting to meet you for some time."

Harry smiled at the thought of spending the holidays with Katie and her family. In fact it would be amazing, but he felt a little bad.

"I wouldn't want to be a burden," he said after a few moments.

She frowned when he said this, "You wouldn't be a burden at all. Please say yes. I'm sure my family would love to meet you and get to know you."

Harry smiled, "Ok, if your family says it's ok then I'll gladly spend Christmas with them."

She smiled, "Great!"