Chapter 1

I used to be loved so much by both of my parents. They always look after me, feed me, play with me, listen to every of my opinion and new games and pay attention to me. They still do all of that, but it feels much different from now.

It all started on February where my mom was pregnant. I was excited to welcome my new sister when I knew that it's a girl. I prepared many names for my sister. It could be Jane, Sophie, Ava and many more.

My parents looked excited too. They already prepared everything for the new baby. My parents asked if I would like to come to the baby shop. Of course I would agree. I never went there before!

My mom and dad split for a while. My mom went to look for chewing toys, bottles and diapers while my dad had to look for a new stroller. What about me? Exploring the baby shop!

First I walked with mom. 

"Why do we need to buy chewing toys?" I asked. 

"You had one when you were little," my mom replied. "Can you help me look for the chewing toys?"

"There it is!"

I pointed to the chewing toys. There were many. Which one would my mom choose?

"Can we get the giraffe one? It looks cute!" 

"No, this is for your sister later." 

I frowned. But she still didn't care so much. She grabbed a watermelon one.

I thought mom was crazy that time, because she usually listened to me all the time. So I went to my dad. 

"Can we buy this doll? I just need one more doll to complete my collection." 

"Not now, Olivia. We need to buy a stroller for your sister. Want to help me choose?"

I shook my head. I was disappointed because none of my parents wanted to buy me a new toy.