The First Letter

((Nobodies P.O.V.))

Kenny was walking to his locker. His friend, Kyle, told him that someone put something in his locker a few minutes before, so Kenny went to go check. Sure enough, right when he opened his locker, a letter fell onto the ground in front of him. He picked it up and began to read it.

You are the most lovely flower in Eden's Garden.

Divine light shines upon you each waking moment, and beautiful light from the moon glistens upon you each night.

A flower with an aroma that lingers for decades.

Oh, how I wish I could be closer to you.

To smell the wonderful aroma once again.

To be able to stand in that divine light and hold your hand.

You'll never know how much I truly love you, Kenny McCormick.

-Sunflower

He looked up from the letter and began to look around for anyone who might have left the letter. He saw a few other people in the hallway with him.

Kyle, who was grabbing a notebook out of his locker. He was looking through all of his notebooks for quite some time before he managed to find his math notebook.

Cartman and Stan were standing a few lockers down from Kyle. Cartman was talking and Stan just seemed to be trying to ignore him while looking like he was paying attention the best he could.

Tweek and Butters talking in front of Tweeks locker. Tweek was getting his math book out of his locker and it looked as if Butters was frantically explaining something to him.

Craig and Clyde, who were talking near where Tweek and Butters were at. Craig was explaining something to Clyde, who was dumbfounded.

He wrote down all of the names and walked to math class.

He sat down at his desk and looked down at the paper where he had written the names down.

Kyle

Stan

Cartman

Tweek

Butters

Craig

Clyde

He immediately marked Tweek and Craig's names off of the list, it's obvious that neither of them would have a crush on him. He also marked Cartman's name off of the list. There's no way in hell that Cartman would have left a note that romantic in his locker.

So the list was now just

Kyle

Stan

Butters

Clyde

The list was down to 4. It's a possibility that It could be someone else, but Kenny's locker was in the middle of the hallway so unless someone had run out of there, it had to have been one of them.

The rest of the day went on as normal, with a few more classes, then he hung out with his friends after school and went home later in the day.