Chapter 1:)

If you were to ask y/n how she felt about the light skinned boy in her classes that went by jay she would tell you how he makes her mad every day.     How he closes her locker knowing she doesn't know how to open it. Or how he makes fun of her height just because he's bored. Maybe How he follows her around just for the fun of it.

But if you were to ask jay how he felt about y/n He would tell you how she's so easy to Make fun of and how he thinks she looks Adorable when he makes her mad.
He would tell you he closes her locker everyday so she can ask him to open it.

Or he would tell you how he follows her around because her aura is just comforting to him.
He would tell you he loves to be around her and always try's to be.

5:30 am
Y/ns pov

I wake up to the horrible sound of my alarm... I take a deep breath and get up
I pick out my outfit

 I take a deep breath and get up I pick out my outfit

The fit

I shower and do my skin care brush my teeth .
I go to my vanity and do a light make
Up and just leave my hair out. I check the Time it's 7:20 I grab my stuff and my keys and leave

You might be wondering your only 16 why don't you live with you're parents. Well my parents put me threw a lot so when I turned 16 I got emancipated. I live on my own I have a job I'm a full time influencer/model.

| A/N for this book jay is 16 not 18 bc I pretty sure his 18 irl|

Before getting to school I stop at Starbucks.  I get into school and see my best danni. She hugs me and we walk to my locker she opens it and leaves. I try to hurry with my things before jay gets here I don't feel like dealing with this shit today.

But no I wasn't fast enough I turn around for a second and when I look back my locker is shut. Bruhhhh jayyyyyyy open it I said in a whinny voice.

Say please he says while smiling. Bruh. Okay please. As I watch the boy open my locker I finally grab all my things with him trailing slowly behind me.

12:35
Jay pov
Lunch

It's time for lunch and the last time I seen y/n was our first period and In the hall ways. Everyday she gets a sweet tea from the cafe at our school. I seen one left but my friend KB got it. Yoo KB give me that tea I said to him. He looked at me and said Nigga are you dumb I'm not giving you shit. Bruhh I'll give you 5 dollars. Because he's broke he took the offer.
I went to go sit with y/n. You can clearly she she's upset. You good I asked her.

She looked at me like she was gonna cry.
Can I borrow you tech she asked. I immediately took it off and put it on her.
Thanks jay she said with a warm smile. I then understood what happened.
She started her period at school and didn't have spare clothes.

Of course mami you can keep it if you want. I then handed her the tea.
Broo you for real the best today she said

I was geeked she said that.
Yea yea I know I said laughing.
You want me to take you home I asked?

Nahh it's okay I'm abouta go home rn.

Oh bettt let me slide with

| HEyy guys I didn't check spelling again but hope you like it |