<3

It was a long sleepless night. Minho rolled over facing the boy huddled up in his bed. He looked down at him to see if he was sleeping. Surely he wasn't. "Hey" he said softly
"You can't sleep either?" Jisung responded.
"No I cant" he sighed "it's getting annoying at this point."
He buried his head in the pillow as he groaned.
"I feel you. Well what's got you up?" Jisung cracked a smile, he felt less alone. "Well nothing really just can't seem to get comfortable not even in my own head." Minho responded as he lifted his head off the pillow facing towards jisung now. "Same."
Maybe he was hallucinating but he felt like Minhos body suddenly got so closer to him or maybe he's just now realizing the gap between them was never that big. "I'm cold" Jisung pulled the covers over his head hiding his pink cheeks. surely he used him being cold as a reason to hide his face but he would never admit that. The blanket they shared wasn't that big, his actions caused half of minhos body to be exposed. "Hey blanket hog!" Minho ripped the blankets away from jisung completely and they continued playing around until they were both laughing. They stopped to catch their breath both letting go of the blanket that was now all bunched up and barely affective. "If you're cold then why don't we just get closer" minho suggested as he laid the blanket back out fixing it over their bodies. "Come on dont be shy" minho tickled at jisungs waist making his squirm away and "noo! Stop" he could barely breathe "hyung ah!" Finally minho stopped and laughed at the younger "cute" he breathed.
Although he stopped tickling jisung he still never removed his hands, instead he held him tighter. His chest pressed against jisungs back and his arms firmly around his waist.
"Goodnight Jisungie"
They both fell asleep smiling that night.